Magic Express or Uber/Lyft? Which is faster?

Lucy2939

Earning My Ears
We are arriving on Friday, October 26th and going that evening to Mickey's Halloween. We would like to get in to Magic Kingdom by 4:00. We are suppose to arrive at 1:30 p.m. into MCO (only carry on luggage). Will we be okay taking Magic Express to All Star Music and check in and make it to Magic Kingdom by 4:00? Would Uber/Lyft be faster to All Star Music?

Thanks for any help.

We are arriving on Friday, October 26th and going that evening to Mickey's Halloween. We would like to get in to Magic Kingdom by 4:00. We are suppose to arrive at 1:30 p.m. into MCO (only carry on luggage). Will we be okay taking Magic Express to All Star Music and check in and make it to Magic Kingdom by 4:00? Would Uber/Lyft be faster to All Star Music?

Thanks for any help.
You'll get an Uber or Lyft car within 10 minutes of requesting it, as that's about how long it takes to drive from the staging area to the terminal, and there are always a hundred or more cars in the staging area. Then Uber or Lyft will take you directly to your resort.

You may have to wait longer than 10 minutes for your ME bus to depart, and they may stop at other resorts before getting to yours. Specifically, I think ME would stop at Sports (if there's anyone going there) before Music.

Uber and Lyft will be faster as there will be minimal waiting and can go direct to your resort. The downside is that it won't give you that kick off for Disney by watching the cheesy video's and smelling the musty dank AC condensation interior...... lol

Uber and Lyft should be faster but if you where to walk on to a waiting bus and left when you arrived and you are the first resort stop than ME may be faster... one never knows but 98% of the time Uber and Lyft will be faster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!