Magic of Membership Holiday Reception Chicago Nov 19th-20th

We were at the 10:00 am reception and we also had a great time today. My children had fun with the Radio Disney DJ, especially when he picked my husband to throw the basketball in the hoop. He won a prize! He also won a nice Mickey Mouse center piece from the drawing.

We also had Patrick, who works for Disney take our family picture. He was so nice. We are going to try to see him when we go to Epcot next month. We have a lot of great pictures that were taken today, thanks to him.

I think Disney needs to throw more of these receptions throughout the year in Chicago. It's a great time to meet other DVC members.

Hi Jenny! :wave: It was great to meet you and your family! We will have to try and get together. Maybe, we should try to throw a DVC party here in Oswego!

MagicalFun said:
Hi Jenny! :wave: It was great to meet you and your family! We will have to try and get together. Maybe, we should try to throw a DVC party here in Oswego!

Sounds good! We will have to plan something after the holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter