Magic, Sept. 18, 2005,, Birthday time!!

Deege

Earning My Ears
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all,
We (my wife, son and my friend his wife and 2 children will be joining us) will be sailing Sept. 17, 2005 on the Magic as well. Will be my 6th cruise, wifes 4th and my sons 3rd, my firends will be experiencing their first. It will be all of our first cruise on Disney. There are 3 things I want to do. Number 1 is to meet lots of great friendly people like yourselvies. 2nd I want to show my friends a very good time so they can join me again next year when I cruise again, and hopefully they will pay my way,,, ok so I went overboard on that hope. And 3rd is a birthday party on the deck for my son. He will be 4 Sept. 18 and I believe we will be at sea so I would like everyone with our without children to celebrate his special day with us. So I am asking for 20 minutes of your time from everyone who reads this post. 20 minutes of your vacation time to sing Happy Birthday to Lovell. I have to choose a deck and a time. Anyone familiar with the ship can send me some helpful advice, it woud be muchly appreciated. As a matter of fact if you will be joining us you can email me at Deege24@aol.com and I will set a deck and a time. Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter