Magical Beginnings question

Jaga

Earning My Ears
I gather that MB at $10 per point is back up and running at WDW.

Can anyone clarify .

What is the minimum contract size?

I remember being able to sell back only half the points for the year.
A previous thread suggested that you could sell back all the points for 2001.

Add ons with DVC - DVC pays closing ? and the current use year would be 2001 July/August?

Jaga

Minimum contract for a new owner is 150 points. Add ons can be much smaller - not sure if there's a minimum for the add-on. if you purchase from DVC they pay the closing, regardless of whether it's a new contract or an add-on.

Not sure about the other questions.

Minimum add-on is 25 points- 50 for MB (at least this summer).

DVC will buy back all of the 1st years points (up to 200) at $10 for VWL ($13 for VB and HH) unless that was changed yesterday.

I just got off the phone with my guide. We are looking at a VWL add on. To use MB you have to purchase a minimum of 100 points, but can sell back all of your points @ $10 a point. He said 50 points is still the minimum if you want to finance though Disney, 25 if you don't finance.

Thanks very much for this info. Unfortunately, we're not able to do 100 points as an add on, so the change in MB isn't helpful to us at all. Too bad they had to up the minimum # of points to be able to take advantage of it.

Hmm, with the new MB we may have to consider an add-on. What is the going rate now for WL as well as VB and HH? thanks!

We were looking at doing 50, so I was dissapointed with the increase for MB also. I think the going rate for points is $75, but please correct me if I am wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter