Magical Express Question

Nicole Murphy

Earning My Ears
Just 2 days until our flight leaves!! We are scheduled to arrive at MCO at 7:25 am and have Magical Express set up for transportation. My question is, would we be able to have the bus drop us off at a different resort than our own? We're staying at Poly but planning to go to Epcot right away so I wanted to see if we could get dropped off at Beach Club and just walk to Epcot from there.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Not sure how that would work if they scan our MagicBands and that pulls up our resort info.

Thanks!

No, DME provides transportation only between the airport and the hotel at which you have a reservation (both ways).

While a DME bus may stop at multiple hotels, it is incredibly unlikely that a Poly bus would also go to the Beach Club/Yacht Club/BWI.

Okay so there are specific buses for a set of resorts?
Sort of, but they won't stop at all of those resorts unless there are actually guests heading toward those resorts on the bus. The driver verifies which resort you're staying at when you enter the bus.

Please don't try this method. It's unlikely to be effective and is inconsiderate to the driver & other passengers who would head to your resort, possibly to find that the only guest who was supposed to exit at that resort is now missing.

No. You have to get on the bus assigned to your resort. The Polynesian and Beach Club will not be on the same route.

Alright that helps, thanks guys. We will take our bus to the Poly and then take the monorail right to Epcot!
Perfect. From the Poly it will be faster to walk over to the TTC to catch the Epcot monorail than taking the resort loop all the way around to the TTC. Bell services will hold your luggage until your room is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter