Magical Express?

nydisney14

Earning My Ears
Headed to the World next month Dec 11. I was just going to rent a car but I was thinking about using the Magical Express. Is it too late to sign up? Will I get my tags in time? Is SouthWest one of the airlines that participates?

thanks

Callwdw today and ask to e connected to ME. They will let you know what to do and if you have enough time to do it. You will definitly want to use it on the way home too.

All airlines participate. You just won't be able to check your luggage at the resort before returning to the airport; only certain airlines allow that. You'll have to bring your luggage with you on the bus and check it when you reach the airport.

If it's too late to get tags, you can also pick up your own luggage on arrival and bring it with you on the bus.

If you have a DVC reservation through MS, call them to arrange the ME reservation.

We just came back from a trip in which our luggage tags did not arrive. We just picked up our luggage and headed to the ME counter. Within 20 minutes from the plane landing we were on the bus to BWV's...can't get more convenient than that. They indicated that we could have brought the luggage slips to the counter and they would have gone to get the luggage for us, but this just seemed easier and we had all our luggage right away.

We didn't use it for the trip back as we ended up keeping our rental car for longer than we thought so I couldn't say how that trip would have been.

We just used the service in October. All we had was carry-on, but still thought Magical Express was absolutely wonderful. I hope they continue the service after the anniversary (even if there's a charge for it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter