mail in winner here

won again:banana:

running count:
2 lanyard and pin sets
1 mickey ears
0 dvc
0 cruises

I send 4 postcards per day (me, DW, DD1, DD2) and all 3 prizes were awarded to my DW.
Go figure

Me too.
But I need to start sending in my postcards. I only sent in one this month.

I'm so glad I found this thread.

I heard about this contest back in Sept and had completely forgotten about it.

On the bandwagon I jump. TODAY:thumbsup2

:goodvibes

I won again! I got the ears last week, and a lanyard with the 2 pins today!! I am so excited!

Just got a surprise from my mailman.... A lanyard and 2 pins. :cool1: No, I haven't been cutting my postcards, just sending the regular ones that you buy at the post office. Yeah Me :thumbsup2

okay, so I get home and there is a notice in my mailbox that I have FIVE yes 5 certified letters and/or parcels to pick up. so you know what I will be doing at 8:30 am :cool1: here's hopping for a big prize:cool1:

okay, so I get home and there is a notice in my mailbox that I have FIVE yes 5 certified letters and/or parcels to pick up. so you know what I will be doing at 8:30 am :cool1: here's hopping for a big prize:cool1:

Five?! Wow!! Let us know what you get. Good luck! :goodvibes

We just gotta know!

Well?:surfweb:

Well?

I am waiting .....:cheer2:

Okay, sorry for the delay had to get my youngest:cutie: off to her preschool class. Here's what we got

DD1 lanyard and ears
DD2 lanyard
DH lanyard
Me lanyard

Total so far for all of us
2 ears, 4 lanyards :love: Disney

I believe that the big prizes come FedEx, what do you guys think.:surfweb:

Okay, sorry for the delay had to get my youngest:cutie: off to her preschool class. Here's what we got

DD1 lanyard and ears
DD2 lanyard
DH lanyard
Me lanyard

I am thrilled for all of you!

I am having our kids draw on the plan side of our postcards & putting to & from on them also on the stamped side.

Here's hoping I can post back that we are winners too!!:cloud9:

DD1 lanyard and ears
DD2 lanyard
DH lanyard
Me lanyard

Wow! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter