Main Street Electrical Parade

wdwprincess03

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they will run the Main Street Electrical Parade in Febuary? We'll be there Feb. 2-Feb. 10th. Also, will they do the fireworks? Thanks.

Fireworks on the weekends, yes, but no electrical parade.

When I went during President's Week(the most crowded part of Feb.) no Electrical parade and I can't remember if there were fireworks.

The Electrical Parade runs during the summer and should return for the Christmas season. I've read that is isn't definate that it will return next summer, but some people say it will.

I saw it twice when I went two years ago during Spring Break.

I was hoping to see it in May :sad2: oh well I guess you have to give up something for shorter lines in the off season.

jemilah said:
I was hoping to see it in May :sad2: oh well I guess you have to give up something for shorter lines in the off season.
We usually go in May and I have seen it everytime we have been there. It may only be going on the weekends though if you go early in May. Although I hadn't heard as previously posted that it may not be coming back next year :sad2:

:scared1: What?? (Possibly) no more Electrical Parade?!? :sad2: But it's the best Disney parade ever!!!! :guilty: Watching it for a second or third time whilst you're on the Sun Wheel is STUNING!! You can see the floats getting ready to start the rounds and see the lights switching on and you can of course hear the music. It's SO magical!! :wizard:

They can't get rid of it. Here's hoping it's still there in 2008. *crosses fingers*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter