Maintain the Magic?

dawsonsdad9401

Earning My Ears
My DW and DS had a wonderful, magical time on free disney dining in Oct 2005. It was unbelievable: low crowds, free food, stayed at POP, free food, great weather, and we had free food. We are returning April 11-18 with my mom and dad. Staying at POP again, but this time we are paying for the dining plan. I am fearful that we may not have the same "magical feeling" (see Magical Moment below) when we return. I am trying to prepare for enormous crowd levels and the strain of having to travel with 2 additional people. They are great parents, but we all know, the more people in the group, the more difficult to transport. I know we will have a great time, but what can I do to help maintain the magic of the previous trip?

**Magical Moment** Our trip in 2005--My son, 5 at the time, just wants to know when he will see Mickey. We have just arrived at the resort and are rushing to make a character meal at Crystal Palace. All I can do is tell him we will be sure to see him before we leave (knowing that at the very least we have breakfast scheduled at Chef Mickeys). We arrive at MK by disney transport, get in the park, we are running, dragging a 5 yr old boy, I put him on my shoulders to get there quickly, the parade is slowing us down, turn the corner---There's Mickey!! in the parade. My son sat on my shoulder's in amazement. The timing could not have been better.

Sorry this is wordy, but I had to share my magical moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter