Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder once pandora is done wil they get around to s total refurb of the Yeti...I know they probably won't, but such a waste of time and money on that animontronic...
I wouldn't say probably not. There are numerous plans in place for a fix.

I also don't consider it a waster of money and time. EE is still a great attraction regardless. It would be even better with it working though.

No Ryan I mean waste of time and money as in the hard work it took to create and vision that animatronic.

No Ryan I mean waste of time and money as in the hard work it took to create and vision that animatronic.
I don't think that's a waste necessarily either. They obviously didn't know it would have issues so quickly. It was a very advanced AA at the time.

I have seen a lot of people talking about this EE refurbishment once Pandora opens. If it does happen, are we looking at later this year or next year?

I am planning a trip from the UK this October (my last and only previous visit being when EE was still under construction) and whilst I can deal with a Splash Mountain refurb, missing EE yet again would be painful!

I have seen a lot of people talking about this EE refurbishment once Pandora opens. If it does happen, are we looking at later this year or next year?

I am planning a trip from the UK this October (my last and only previous visit being when EE was still under construction) and whilst I can deal with a Splash Mountain refurb, missing EE yet again would be painful!
If it was happening this year it would be known by now.

ok WITHOUT getting into the politics of it, should impeachment happen, what would happen with the Hall of Presidents reopening date, how fast could they MAKE a Pence animitronic?!
Obviously we've never had this happen in the US. My guess is they would continue with their current schedule and then reopen as is. I'm not sure if they would remove the AA then or not. This is as far as we can go with this conversation for the most part.

Obviously we've never had this happen in the US. My guess is they would continue with their current schedule and then reopen as is. I'm not sure if they would remove the AA then or not. This is as far as we can go with this conversation for the most part.
Right, I didn't expect it to go farther just was curious if anyone had any idea what would happen. Thank you for responding.

IMHO speculating on something that may never happen is just opening a can of worms. But I'll respectfully leave that up to the hard working moderators to decide.
True however I feel it's a serious question people are having. We obviously don't know what Disney's policy is on this or if they even have one since something like this has never happened. I think it's best to leave it at that.

True however I feel it's a serious question people are having. We obviously don't know what Disney's policy is on this or if they even have one since something like this has never happened. I think it's best to leave it at that.

Thank you. Last time I checked this was still a rumor board, so I didn't think speculating was all that controversial. I also asked as respectfully as possible and was very specific that this was not a political question, but rather a logistics question. So yeah, I mean for someone who is going to let the moderators do their job you sure ignored the fact that it already had a moderator response that didn't need policing. Talk about :stir:

would they not have to do both? I mean without all the political histrionics, Trump IS president now, so should be in the lineup. If impeached, then Pence his replacement also would have to be in. Seems just like Nixon and Ford yes?

would they not have to do both? I mean without all the political histrionics, Trump IS president now, so should be in the lineup. If impeached, then Pence his replacement also would have to be in. Seems just like Nixon and Ford yes?
This also makes sense, even given the length of term, part of US history cannot go ignored right?

@rteetz at Disney since Saturday 6/3. At Epcot next to Test Track they are building what appears to be a McQueen and Cruz Ramirez meet and greet. Not sure if that has been mentioned. I should've taken some photos but did not.

@rteetz at Disney since Saturday 6/3. At Epcot next to Test Track they are building what appears to be a McQueen and Cruz Ramirez meet and greet. Not sure if that has been mentioned. I should've taken some photos but did not.
Interesting-probably like the one that started at Disney springs in March and then toured the country to promote Cars 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!