Make up a lie about yourself

I am a Nigerian businessman and I just have need of your bank account and number of routing to pay you expressly $13 million US dollars convenience fee if you'll only assist me with an international banking transaction that I am unable to process without your grateful cooperation!

I'm the smartest one on this thread.....and cutest....AND most popular. popcorn::

I am 100% ready for Christmas. My packages were all mailed by Dec 1 and I carefully hand addressed each and every card, included a perfect picture, and hand wrote a lovely letter. My decorations are all up and every bit of baking is complete. I feel like Martha Stewart! And all of the groceries we will need for the holiday are bought and put away! The presents are wrapped beautifully and the stockings are filled. All of the clothes I need thru the end of the month are ironed and ready to go. The house is spotless! Yep, I'm 100% prepared!

I drive a Maserati, I'm a black belt in Karate, I love a good glass of wine. I live in San Diego, I posed for Calvin Kline, I've been in Cosmo, I'm single and I'm rich.

I LOVE every member of my DH's family and there is NO ONE I'd rather spend my Christmas with! I'm looking forward to it - I actually cannot wait!!

( I really could write more but maybe I better just stop there!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter