Making a photo book

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjnI8z-HPl1AC4_WAz5c2dhrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

I like the idea of making a photo book for someone for a special occasion but I don't make them on a regular basis. For each of the Eagle Scouts in DS's troop I made one starting with their first camping experiences right up to receiving their Eagle award. It helped that I usually had hundreds of pics to choose from over the years and wouldn't even have been realistic until the digital age :rolleyes1

Eventually I branched out into making a few photo books for situations like my Mom's boyfriend who was slipping into dementia to help him remember his special friends. His caregivers said it jogged his memory when he couldn't remember who someone was.

But my favorite photo book ever was the one DS made for me showing me taking all those photos over the years! I love this book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter