Making a reservation, but 1 of the guests doesn't show up?

caseysick

Earning My Ears
I've made a Disney reservation at BB for 2 people. If that other person doesn't show up, can I still sit down and eat? I remember last year, they told me everyone needed to be present in order to sit down. But, what if one of the guests can't make it?

Thank you!

When you arrive, give your name and let them know that you will be now be a party of one. They will seat you.

I've made a Disney reservation at BB for 2 people. If that other person doesn't show up, can I still sit down and eat? I remember last year, they told me everyone needed to be present in order to sit down. But, what if one of the guests can't make it?

Thank you!
What the host/hostess at the restaurant meant was DW restaurants will not seat a partial group and then then the rest of the group when they arrive later. Everyone who will be dining has to be present before the group is seated. If you have a reservation for 2, but you are the only one planning to dine, just tell the host/hostess you are a party of one and you will be seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!