Making online ADR's--question please

Bertie131

DIS Veteran
I am told that the online reservation system opens at 6AM. Though I have also heard that sometimes it is available earlier. What can you guys tell me. I will get up as early as I have to. Thanks! :)

My 180 days was last Sunday. That day wasn't available until 6am, not 5:59, I had to refresh my screen at 6am...and yes I tried before.

I made my ADRs last friday at my 180 mark. I logged on at 5:45 am and my dates were not available. So I logged out and back on at 6:01 am and and my dates were available. It took about 25 minutes to make my reservations. I have made a couple of changes to my ressies since Friday and so far i have been able to get every reservation and time that i have wanted. I seem to remember logging on a little earlier back when i made my reseravations for my Nov 2009 trip but that was when reservations could be made only 90 days out. Last year i was booking ressies for Nov 21 - 28, 2009 (which was thanksgiving). I was very happy that i got up so early to get Chef Mickey's and CRT. When i checked a day later there was no availability left for these two.

I am told that the online reservation system opens at 6AM. Though I have also heard that sometimes it is available earlier. What can you guys tell me. I will get up as early as I have to. Thanks! :)
When online ADRs first came into being (June of last year I believe) there was a glitch that would roll the system over early. This is likely what's led to some confusion, as it used to happen.

On 10/27 of last year (the same date that ADRs went back to 180days), the glitch was fixed and it now correctly rolls over at 6am Eastern.

When online ADRs first came into being (June of last year I believe) there was a glitch that would roll the system over early. This is likely what's led to some confusion, as it used to happen.

On 10/27 of last year (the same date that ADRs went back to 180days), the glitch was fixed and it now correctly rolls over at 6am Eastern.

Not true for me. I booked last year when the ADR booking was at 90 days and it only allowed me to book at 6am EST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter