Making PS's stressin me out!!

gillis95

Mouseketeer
I've been to WDW many times, check my sig., and we've only made 1 'reservation' and that was for Brown Derby/Fantasmic. We eat at many sit downs and have never had much of a wait. Have we just been super lucky? We always plan on getting at Epcot at lunch opening and frequently 1st ones in line at a place. The only time we were not able to get into a place was out last trip in Dec around peak time at LeCellier and they said they were full the rest of the night. We walked over to Mexico and waited ~25min in peak time. I've never thought it was a big deal now I'm stressing out over planning my VACATION around my meals..it just seems like you take all the relaxation out by planning 3 months in advance where you're eating. I understand things like character meals etc. I'm going to try it this year and see how it works for us. I think I've heard that Cindi's charges a deposit?? Any others where you get screwed if you just don't feel like making the ressie? I've also heard to call the DINE # (from a cell)and check availability before heading over..that would have saved a stop at Canada last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter