Making reservations on line with 180 plus ten

connie1042

DIS Veteran
I have gone to the reservation site and have made some reservation at exactly 180 days out, because we are not staying on site for one trip.. But i have never made them on line with 180 plus 10. where do you put your reservation number, so they will let you made the reservations for dinning all at once? Or walk me through the process. Thanks.

You put in your reservation number when you click on the place you want it's sort of in the middle. But you need a Disney reservation number your post was confusing on if you are staying onsite or not.

You have to retrieve your resort reservation in order to make 180 + 10 adr's. At the top of the screen where you enter the time you want and your party size. I think it says...retrieve your reservation...in blue. Click on that and you will enter your resort confirmation number, last name, arrival date, and the resort that you are staying at. That will link all of your ADRs to your reservation.

Thanks guys. I am doing 2 different trips. One on site and one off site. It is for 2 different families. I'm just trying to get organized. I have to make reservations on the 9th,16th and 18th for one family. And then on the 20th make all the ones for the on site trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter