Making reservations

DJFan88

DIS Veteran
My son loves Via Napoli but the other son does not. I want to send my husband with my oldest to eat there, and me and the other will fend for ourselves. When I go to make the reservation it says that only who makes the reservation can change it, and I do not want to lose control in managing these ADRs in case plans change. Husband is not into doing any of this, and basically just does as he is told, lol.
If I put my name in the reservation, can my son and husband go and use the reservation, or does that mean I have to then go?

I think they can check in using your name...BUT you cannot make overlapping reservations using your name as the lead name.

My son loves Via Napoli but the other son does not. I want to send my husband with my oldest to eat there, and me and the other will fend for ourselves. When I go to make the reservation it says that only who makes the reservation can change it, and I do not want to lose control in managing these ADRs in case plans change. Husband is not into doing any of this, and basically just does as he is told, lol.
If I put my name in the reservation, can my son and husband go and use the reservation, or does that mean I have to then go?

I’m doing the same thing for my husband and son :-)

I think they can check in using your name...BUT you cannot make overlapping reservations using your name as the lead name.

I am sort of in the same quandry....I need to make two ressies at the same time for two different groups staying with me. I can't get past even choosing the second ressie and picking the different names for it without cancelling the first one...I too need to split the group up because of tastes/allergies.

Hi, 11 family members going to Disney in September. We are making ADR’s in March. We are having a family meeting about who wants to go where. My question, if all 11 want say Be Our Guest but only 9 show up is there a charge?

I am sort of in the same quandry....I need to make two ressies at the same time for two different groups staying with me. I can't get past even choosing the second ressie and picking the different names for it without cancelling the first one...I too need to split the group up because of tastes/allergies.

Update: I called and they put in both ressies, same time, different place,different people manually.

Hi, 11 family members going to Disney in September. We are making ADR’s in March. We are having a family meeting about who wants to go where. My question, if all 11 want say Be Our Guest but only 9 show up is there a charge?
Nope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter