Maleficent Movie

GoofyGirl1717

Mouseketeer
Just saw the trailer for Maleficent and it looks WONDERFUL!!!!!! :banana: She is my favorite villain. Anyone else excited to see Disney's newest film?

I saw the trailer today and I was like "Whoa..." I'd really like to see it, mostly because I think it will be interesting to see how they portray her. The story we see is often told from a particular point of view, and it's easy to side with the "good guys". I'm wondering if they will paint the good guys in a different light that will make people say, "Well no wonder she's mad at them..."

There are 2 trailers out---the one that was before Frozen and the new one that came out a few weeks ago---it has a version of "Once Upon a Dream" by Lana Del Ray... it sounds kind of eerie, and PERFECT! I'm super pumped for this film. I hope Angelina Jolie does our favorite villain justice with a spectacular performance!

There are 2 trailers out---the one that was before Frozen and the new one that came out a few weeks ago---it has a version of "Once Upon a Dream" by Lana Del Ray... it sounds kind of eerie, and PERFECT! I'm super pumped for this film. I hope Angelina Jolie does our favorite villain justice with a spectacular performance!

Yes, that trailer with the song Once Upon a Dream by Lana was eerie as can be and very good!

Jolie is absolutely perfect and her voice is awesome. I love how they are matching things up with the original.

And it also looks like a wonderful fantasy action movie. This could be a blockbuster! I'm stoked!

Yes, that trailer with the song Once Upon a Dream by Lana was eerie as can be and very good!

Jolie is absolutely perfect and her voice is awesome. I love how they are matching things up with the original.

And it also looks like a wonderful fantasy action movie. This could be a blockbuster! I'm stoked!

I love how they've highlighted her cheekbones so friggin' much! They obviously were trying to spend a lot of time on the makeup and making sure it was up to par. May 30th can't come quickly enough! (^^)

Looks like it's gonna be good. She had always been the most scary and evil Disney villain in my eyes.

I'll admit that when I first heard about this movie I wasn't all that excited. But then I saw the trailer and I think it looks amazing. Now I cannot wait to go see it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter