Manchester United Soccer School (first post on this subject??)

tim june and sam

Mouseketeer
Was very sceptical when DS (10) wanted to attend the MUSS on our pre-Christmas trip but just gotta say "wow!".

The quality of the facilities and coaches (one French, Maxime, other English, Andy) was second to none. Two hours of top experience for DS and he'll want to go back to DLP before he's 14 just to do it all again.

Recommend to all footie fans, even at €25 a time.

Big "heads up" to Maxime & Andy! :earboy2:

Cyrano said:
Is there a minimum age to be able to attend?

Reid :)

Hi Cyrano!

Its 7, but when we were there (the very last session before they closed for their Christmas break), there was a young boy of just 5! The max age is 14!

I'm pretty sure the coaches knew the boy was less than 7 and didn't mind so long as the parents signed the disclaimer - still treated all the boys like royalty.

As a frustrated footballer myself, I was jealous of the kids having a go with the fitness training, the speed gun, curling the ball round the wall......!

My DS is a Man U fan but at 14 is sceptical about going. ANyone else had a teenager or noticed teenagers attending ?
Do they need football boots ?

No worries MagicMouse2 - I am a frustrated/failed footballer of 39 and I would have loved to take a coaching lesson from the MUSS coaches mentioned above.

Facilities were very professional too, clean, sharp, well designed & full of MUFC memorabilia, videos, etc, that I'm sure your son would love.

One word of warning - he would enjoy it more if he was in a group of similar aged boys/girls (DS was in small group, but all similar age/ability), so perhaps you could enquire with them before you book/visit as to how many are attending on the day in question?

All this praise and I am NO MUFC fan!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter