Mandymouse's Pop'ping, Dream'ing with a touch of Pink Trippy (COMPLETE)

Mandy great report as usual, thanks for sharing. I hope you get a new countdown soon, and you can get bargains for the boardwalk!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write up this wonderful TR Mandy :goodvibes

I've really enjoyed reading along and have loved all the photos

It sounds like you all had an amazing holiday :thumbsup2

Really enjoyed reading your reports Mandy.

Thanks for taking the time to share them with us..

Another wonderful trip report Mandy with your gorgeous family

Some wonderful photos too and great to hear all about your cruise - I must admit the Dream looks amazing.

Thanks for the taking the time to write it and for the truly great photos.

Tam

What a fab report, Im only a quarter of the way though, but like any good book, I will pick it back up tomorrow morning. You all look as though your having a ball and cant wait to catch up fully hon:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Really enjoyed your report and all your stunning photos.

Can I ask where you bought your silver mickey necklace?

Mandy, we enjoyed reading your trip report as always, sounds like everyone had a great time. One day Eileen and I hope to have the opportunity of cruising with you and Paul again.... Mike

me and Kirsty had to find time together to finish reading your report and it was well worth the wait. thanks for sharing everything with us. glad you got to spend the eveing at Down town disney as this is our fav evening destination

looking forward to the next one xxx

susan

I have only just found this and read it in one seating. I can't believe that I have not discovered this until now. I really enjoyed reading the trip report.

The Kennedy Space Centre is something that has been on my to do list for years, but somehow in all of our visits to Florida, we never got around to visiting.

I was following with interest what you were making of the Dream. We had originally planned to go on the Dream next November for my birthday for a four night cruise with me staying for an extra three nights while Graham heads for the Everglades. However, at the moment we are leaning towards a cruise on the Magic out of Galveston. I have not been on the Magic since we got off her at the beginning of October last year.

I loved the photos from the Dream, but the photos from the adult pool reminded me why the Dream and Fantasy are probably not going to be for us. We both like to swim. This can just about be accomplished on the Magic and Wonder, but not on the newer ships.

Quite a few people I know that have traditionally cruised on the Wonder and have now tried out the Dream have commented that they found the various lounges and bars on the Dream a bit intimidating compared to the Wonder. Was that your experience as well?

It is funny that you mentioned that Stitch was not around on the ship. The poor thing seems to be falling out of favour at the moment. On our Panama Canal cruise, he was only out once with a photographer and that was in the middle of late dinner. I also heard that they are cutting him from the character line up at Animal Kingdom. I also never saw him at Disneyland apart from at a character breakfast. Fortunately he was around a bit more on our Mexican Riviera cruise and I have high hopes for the Hawaii cruise.

I am glad that you had a great time at 'Ohana. We had a bit of a mixed experience when we went last year. I loved the character interaction and we especially had a lot of fun with Stitch, but the food was pretty awful as it was both overcooked and at best lukewarm.

Corinna

just read all of your TR and like all the others loved it Thank you for writting it!

xxx

Quite a few people I know that have traditionally cruised on the Wonder and have now tried out the Dream have commented that they found the various lounges and bars on the Dream a bit intimidating compared to the Wonder. Was that your experience as well?

It is funny that you mentioned that Stitch was not around on the ship. The poor thing seems to be falling out of favour at the moment. On our Panama Canal cruise, he was only out once with a photographer and that was in the middle of late dinner. I also heard that they are cutting him from the character line up at Animal Kingdom. I also never saw him at Disneyland apart from at a character breakfast. Fortunately he was around a bit more on our Mexican Riviera cruise and I have high hopes for the Hawaii cruise.

I am glad that you had a great time at 'Ohana. We had a bit of a mixed experience when we went last year. I loved the character interaction and we especially had a lot of fun with Stitch, but the food was pretty awful as it was both overcooked and at best lukewarm.

Corinna

Corinna, I am so sorry that I have taken so long to reply to your post, I haven't ventured over to the Trip Report forums for a few months as I haven't got a countdown as yet, and I didn't have the enthusiasm to read other peoples

Anyway, about the bars, we really enjoyed 'The District' especially the Skyline and The District Lounges. The only one that we didn't venture back to was Pink, but I think that was because it was so quiet in there and didn't have much of an atmosphere

I was not impressed that Stitch wasn't around on the ship, you're right, he has fallen out of favour, but let's be honest there was a Stitch overload for the first few years when he first came out (not that that bothered me :rotfl2:) I hope you get lots of photos of him on your Hawaiian cruise

I love O'Hana too for the interaction, and I actually like the food too, though I'm sure Paul would give it a miss if he could as he's not impressed with the food either

Hopefully I'll make a start on reading your trip report very soon :)

:hug: Anyway, once again everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my trip report and for leaving your comments too

As always a fab trip report! :thumbsup2 Hope you get your new ticker soon :wizard:

DH and I have read your fab trip report in one sitting!
The photos are beautiful especially the fireworks and family pics
Thank you for taking the time to write a report
Hope you have a new countdown soon

Claire

Just read your entire report and it was fab. Sounded like a perfect holiday was had by all. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Tina

Just read the whole of your TR in one go.. (beats ironing for sure!). Thank you for writing it, it looks like you all had an amazing holiday.

We're never done a cruise, nevermind a Disney one. I keep trying to get DH to do one but so far my pleas are falling of deaf ears. Oh well... guess I'll just live through you lovely ppl on the boards.

You took some beautiful photos and I have to say your painted toe nails were very pretty! :flower1:

Just read this all in one go - a great report as always and I hope you get your new ticker soon. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter