Mapquest or Yahoo Maps?

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
Which would you guys say is more correct? Mapquest gives me MUCH shorter times for the same distances.

for example, for Kissimmee to Long Island, Mapquest told me 19.5 hours. Yahoo told me 25 hours. that's 6 hours, nearly 33% more than Mapquest did.

I want to believe Mapquest - it told us Boston - Atlanta - Kissimmee would be 24 hours. For the same route, Yahoo told us 35 hours.

:confused: :confused:

I like mapblast better and DH like mappoint better. You might want to check those 2 and see what driving times they give.

All I can say is 2½ hours via SWA out of ISP :)

Hopefully, that's the longest I'll have to wait to get there.

After reading your post, I decided to check out our route on Yahoo. Woah!!.... what a difference! Both Mapquest and Expedia have our trip from VA to Kissimmee listed as about 12 - 12.5 hours. Yahoo just told me 17!! Friends from here have told me that it takes them about 11 - 12 hours... so my guess would be that Yahoo is the one that is a little off. Actually, when I divide the total miles (700) by 17 hours, the average mph for Yahoo's trip is only 41!! Something just doesn't sound right here.

I tried mapoint the other day after this post. I put in several trips that we take often and it seemed to be the most accurate.

Like Yahoo for its other featutres, but not driving directions. We're searching for a home and I used Yahoo to map out the driving directions from a potential home to the elementary school the kids would be zoned in. (BTW, this was in Alexandria/Mount Vernon area of VA.) It wanted to send us up GW Parkway to I-495, down Route 1, and over again. Driving time would have been a total of 27 minutes when we could have taken the first right, then the ifrst left to reach the school - total driving time would have been less than 2 minutes.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter