Marathon Shirts Last Call - 10/24

wtpclc

<font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po
Orders due by 10/24.

PLease note that it's our itntention to all have lime green. Pics of other colors are just for styles.

Moisture Wick:
Sizing in inches: small (36wx29l), med (40wx30l), l (44wx31l), xl (48wx32l). xxl (52wx33l), xxxl (56wx34l).

Short Sleeve - $7.99 (add $1 for XXL and $2 for XXXL)
alertshirt_1865_2355210

Sleeveless - $7.99 (add $1 for XXL and $2 for XXXL)
alertshirt_1866_1532948

Tank - $7.99 (add $1 for XXL and $2 for XXXL)
alertshirt_1866_1566178

Long Sleeve - $10.99 (add $1 for XXL and $2 for XXXL)
alertshirt_1866_1754911

Cotton (50/50):
No size info given. Let em know if you have a question.
Short Sleeve - $5.99 (add $1 XXL and XXXL)
alertshirt_1866_613473

Other styles not available.

Other Details:

If we keep 1 style (Marathon Weekend, not specifically half, full or goofy), it will be ~$6.75 for printing. ($70 for 1-time set up fee for front and back and $5 per shirt). If we want separate styles (full, half, goofy), that will add $35 per additional style and there is a minimum of 24. My guess-timate is that only the half-ers have the numbers to meet a separate minimum. My preference is to keep it as is (see below), but if there is enough demand, we'll look at others.

This is estimated on preliminary numbers. So, it should be about $14.74 for most items. I will get details on tax. Shipping will be about $20 to me. I think I can do flat rate Priority for $3.85. I'd like to add $0.45 for delivery confirmation, but I'll leave that up to you.

Payment: Seeing as the holidays are coming and it will take about a month for them to be done, I'd prefer not to wait for checks to clear before ordering. I can do Visa, Master Card and , I think, Pay Pal. All of these have finance charges that I would have to add in to your cost. For Visa/MC, that would add ~ $0.87 (I pay 3.5% plus $0.35). PayPal is 2.9% plus $0.30. Updated to let you know that I can accept all payments by PayPal! Again, I will check. Also, these options will protect you more than if you wrote a check if I were to disappear. Please let me know if you have any concerns with this!

Looking at a grand total of ~$19.91, depending on tax. (I don't think there should be any, though.)

Still working on verifying printing our specific graphics. Here's a refresher for you:

ShirtFront.jpg

WISHback_1.jpg

Please let me know what remaining questions you have. I am waiting for final graphics check. In the meantime, please make sure you have posted on the sizes thread. I will use that count to estimate final costs.

Sizes Thread

ETA: Givng credit where credit is very much due. Big thanks to Sunny for the design and to Heather for finding the shirt site!!!

For all who are comfortable to commit now, just post on any of the marathon shirt posts or pm me. I will let you know final costs when final count is in. Let's shoot for final count by 10/24 and Payment by 10/31. If this is a problem, please let me know.

Everything looks great to me. Thanks for the hard work from everyone to get this project going. Just let me know when we need to order specific styles and sizes and I'll be ready.

FYI - I have verified all finance charges. They are in green in my original post.

Carrie,

I'd like a short sleeve in XL. A question about the Long Sleeve shirts: will they be in lime green or the red that is pictured in your post? If it's lime green, I'll take an XL. If it's red, I think I'll pass (not a red kinda person :blush:)

I will be out of town from the evening of 10/19-23. If you need any other info before the 24th, please pm me by the 8 PM on the 19th.

Thanks to everyone who put in so much time and effort on these shirts.

Terri

NOTE: Pictures shown are for styles only. Shirts will be lime green.

Count me in for 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleve in XL, the coolmax-y type. Thanks for taking care of this! I am beginning to get excited!

I hate to be the pain and ask this but... if these are unisex style shirts, do they come in x-small? If not, I'll take a small short sleeve and small long sleeve.

I haven't seen XS Lynne, but I will check.

Please put me down for 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleeve in size medium. Thanks for taking the time to get this organized.

I would love a large short sleeve cool max and a large short sleeve cotton. I should be quite a sight...flourescent lime green shirt, light blue ear protector head band, navy gloves and purple shoes :earseek:

Carrie,
I hate to be a dork, but I kinda got lost in all the prices and shipping and finance charges. Bottom line is the shirts will cost $19.91? And how would we do the payments? I don't mind mailing a check immediately to give it time to clear or even a cashier's check/money order, but if you'd prefer credit card, do we just send you the numbers with expiration? I'm soooo confused. :confused:

Carrie,

Sorry about the dumb question. :blush: When I came back to look at this post, I saw the 1st line that all shirts would be lime green. Gave myself a big DUH! and then saw your post when scrolling down.

I should follow the directions I give some of my staff: "make sure you read everything before asking questions!" :rolleyes:

I'll take a SS coolmax XL and a long sleeve cotton XL, please!

Terri

I would like to order a coolmax SS L and a cotton SS L. Please let me know about the details for making payment, and THANK YOU for taking care of the ordering.

This is really exciting!!

Another dumb questions for you. Width means measurement around your chest right? Just want to make sure I dont get one that's too tight to wear.

Thanks for all the work you are doing!

I have been lurking (and training!) for my first.

I would love to order a medium short sleeve t-shirt. Thanks!

Frances from Concord, MA

TEK - Sorry for the confusion. I edited the main post for late comers after you posted. Just wanted to make sure people didn't miss my response to you. No duh required (on your part, at least). ;)

Mel - I'm bolding my response to you, as I'm sure many have the same questions. I won't have a bottom line total until I have a final count. That's why I'm suggesting PayPal or credit card. I'm trying to see if Pay Pal will waive their maximum for me for this one time, seeign as I am not doing this at a profit, but I'm not holding my breath. If not, I'm going with credit cards. For those of you who don't know, I am a Creative Memories Consultant on the side, which is why I can take credit cards. It will show up on your bill as Creative Memories and my home telephone number. I will take them over the phone if that makes people more comfortable. I'm just working with some kind of short time frames. As it is, I'm looking at December 1 delivery to me. This is not a good time for me, and I'm sure others feel the same. I will try to get them out within 1 week of receipt. I'm sure even Priority mail will be slow in December and I want people to get these before Christmas as many of you will leave right after the holidays for WDW.

Sizes - Yes, width is around your chest. I know the sizing infor is not like we're used to, but it's what they gave me.

Update: I will be able to accept all payments via PayPal!

Carrie- Please order me a SS coolmax size XL

Let me know details about sending you the money & I'll get it to you right away.

Thanks for taking care of everything.

Tiffany

Just a reminder,
Orders due by 10/24.

Thank you Sonny for helping get the graphics in the right format!

Please note date change as I just realized what day it is!

Size Update: We cannot go smaller than small. For those of you who have XS, I will put you down for S. Please let me know if this is a preblem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!