Marathon Weekend 2018

Who else did the Castaway Cay Challenge after Marathon weekend this year?
I had such an amazing time on the cruise and during the run.

Awesome job and great video! I also watch RezRuns videos on YouTube, but yours offer a nice variety and contrast as well. Even though you seem to be one of the faster or "elite" runners, it's great to see you also have a ton of fun!

DH and I did and we had a fantastic time!
Thank you for the video, it brought back wonderful memories of the run and the cruise in general.

Awesome job and great video! I also watch RezRuns videos on YouTube, but yours offer a nice variety and contrast as well. Even though you seem to be one of the faster or "elite" runners, it's great to see you also have a ton of fun!
Thank you. I love Rezruns' video's. We met up and hung out at the Expo in Orlando which was cool, he's the nicest guy. I'm very motivated to run fast by the Disney races, I don't really care about coming in faster than somebody else, but I do care about getting my photo taken with a Disney character and not having to wait in line for it. :-) So it's a good incentive for me to train and try to get faster.

My video of the 2018 Marathon is online. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thank you for posting these. Showed it to my husband so that he could truly see what the half was like. Going to show him the Castaway video tonight to see if so can convince him to come with in January and so we can do this one together.

Thank you. I love Rezruns' video's. We met up and hung out at the Expo in Orlando which was cool, he's the nicest guy. I'm very motivated to run fast by the Disney races, I don't really care about coming in faster than somebody else, but I do care about getting my photo taken with a Disney character and not having to wait in line for it. :-) So it's a good incentive for me to train and try to get faster.
Crazy story @RunArnoRun... I just showed my dad your videos and he goes "Oh that's the guy I checked in before the cruise!". My dad works for Disney Cruise Line, and you can see him in the video at 0:34, haha.

I think I saw me! I definitely saw the people I was running near, and someone that could possible be me, but I can’t even remember what I wore that day! :rotfl2: Too many races! I did see my dad at the end doing a terrible job of cheering people on. I will be sure to berate him appropriately and school him in the proper way to watch a runDisney finish line.

Great vid!

I think I saw me! I definitely saw the people I was running near, and someone that could possible be me, but I can’t even remember what I wore that day! :rotfl2: Too many races! I did see my dad at the end doing a terrible job of cheering people on. I will be sure to berate him appropriately and school him in the proper way to watch a runDisney finish line.

Great vid!
Thanks for your comment. Maybe you should give your dad a sign to hold to get him more into the cheering mood.

My video of the 2018 Marathon is online. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thank you for this! Well done on so many stops with the characters. The video brought back a lot of memories... mostly tired, painful memories, but memories nonetheless :) Thanks for spending so much effort on the course documenting and commentating what was going on around - it must have cost you a lot of time!

Thank you for this! Well done on so many stops with the characters. The video brought back a lot of memories... mostly tired, painful memories, but memories nonetheless :) Thanks for spending so much effort on the course documenting and commentating what was going on around - it must have cost you a lot of time!
:-) Thank you for your comment. It did take a lot of work, but loved doing it and getting to hear from people how much they like it makes it totaly worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!