MarathonFoto

SueInBoston

DIS Veteran
I've only purchased local race photos from them with a discount or coupons. Do they ever offer discount for the RunDisney races? I have a nice little portfolio built up from my two C2C races and Wine & Dine coming up. I would like to purchase some digital download and trying to find the best cost effective way to do so. Any advice?

Thanks

There was a 10% off promo code in the online coupons for the Wine and Dine half. =)

Thanks for this info! I never buy because they're so expensive... maybe that will change : )

I got something from Marathon so you could pool your photos from different races, but I couldn't really figure it out because it wouldn't pull my races together. Not user friendly. Are they at the Expo in person?

I got something from Marathon so you could pool your photos from different races, but I couldn't really figure it out because it wouldn't pull my races together. Not user friendly.

You mean the marathonfoto club? I belong, and it's lovely to have all the races together. If some aren't showing up, call them. They fixed a problem for me in under 5 minutes and were supersweet while doing so.

But...I totally thought I could order from different races with some specials I was emailed...like 3 digital photos for a great price...but nope, they had to be from the same race. I'm a person who just wants ONE picture from any given race, if that, and I'm a grumpy runner so my pictures during the run always look like I'm grimacing, so I don't want more than one pic from a race. :)

Back to the marathonfoto club...you need to use the same email for your races. And sometimes you'll use that email but it doesn't get translated through, so they have your race without an email. That's what happened with the two Disney events that were missing. I have all my bibs, so I just told them my numbers, he found them and added them. So simple. And now I have my Seattle half marathon, my disney events, rock n roll Seattle...and after this weekend RnR Vancouver...all in one account.

For TOT last year they offered a $60 deal (pre purchase only maybe??) for up for $100 worth of stuff. That was more than I wanted (only the downloads) so I have a credit on my account to use in the future. And I missed the deadline to use the code for my special - I called and they happily applied it to my account.
Great customer service! Never did get slammed by emails post race- unlike other companies.

You mean the marathonfoto club? I belong, and it's lovely to have all the races together. If some aren't showing up, call them. They fixed a problem for me in under 5 minutes and were supersweet while doing so.

But...I totally thought I could order from different races with some specials I was emailed...like 3 digital photos for a great price...but nope, they had to be from the same race. I'm a person who just wants ONE picture from any given race, if that, and I'm a grumpy runner so my pictures during the run always look like I'm grimacing, so I don't want more than one pic from a race. :)

Back to the marathonfoto club...you need to use the same email for your races. And sometimes you'll use that email but it doesn't get translated through, so they have your race without an email. That's what happened with the two Disney events that were missing. I have all my bibs, so I just told them my numbers, he found them and added them. So simple. And now I have my Seattle half marathon, my disney events, rock n roll Seattle...and after this weekend RnR Vancouver...all in one account.

That is the same for me, I basically just want one photo from each race... So I guess this wouldn't really work for me anyway! Thanks for explaining :)

But belonging doesn't have a fee, so I look at it as a place to keep everything (that uses marathon). I still have TOT 2013 pix in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter