March 10th - 13th

Brit_Babe

Earning My Ears
Hey :banana:

Any one off on theDisney Wonder :boat: over these dates?

In our party there is:
me: Emily 21 :music:
Michele 21 :cheer2:
Jolanda my mum 47 :flower:
And Alice my little sister 7 princess:

We are going.
Mom 35
Dad 40
son 6
son 9
This is our first disney cruise and our boys first ever. Myself and DH third cruise. I think I'm the most excited, we will not tell our boys until the night before the trip. They are going to be so excited I dare not tell them sooner.
:wave2:

Hey :cool1:

I'm really excited :banana: the one thing that I am most excited about is that neither my lil sister or my mum know anything about the cruise!

I'm going to suprise my mum on Mothers day! :flower: I wonder what she'll say?!

I'm looking forward the Pirate pirate: party! Are you?

I am looking forward to every aspect of this trip. Yippie

Yes, we (DH and I) are suprising our daughter for her 11th birthday! :banana: She knows we're doing something special that day (the 10th is her actual birthday) and that she gets to miss school that day. I'm hoping she won't figure it out until we actually drive up to the port and see the ship!

Our 12 year old niece is also cruising with us, and none of us have ever been on a cruise before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter