March 2016 Scrapbook Challenge - Let's Get Hoppin'

Jeniferdwn

DIS Veteran
Let's spring into action and get hoppin' along. It's time to get caught up on all the holiday pages from last year and get started on this year. Good luck everybody! :)

All pages 6x6 and larger count!

Scrappers and Goals:
Jeniferdwn: 25
Concertkatie: 20
Mommy2mrb: 20
PrincessNancy96: 50
Chae: 20
Mybestieismickey: 20
DisneyBelle99: 12
Poppins2000: 30

Completed Pages:

PrincessNancey96: 15
ConcertKatie: 11
Jeniferdwn: 52:flower:
Chae: 20
Mommy2mrb: 74:flower::cool1:
Poppins2000: 35
Mybestieismickey: 13

Goal Met: :flower:

Leader::cool1:

Last edited:

I'm on the board with 9 today! I have finally finished C's 2006 life photos.. now to 2012 (I'm alternating back and forth so I don't burn out and do too much remembering moments and get side tracked)... 2012 is almost done since I did a lot of scrapping for events along the way...

PrincessNancy96 is doing well!
She's hopping right down the bunny trail.
So come on lets get moving, We've got lots to do
Lets try to do a hundred or two.

Updated to here.....

How is it possible that it is March? Happy to see Yankees Spring training on TV yesterday, so I know it is true!

Please put me in this month for 12. Thanks!

I was able to do 2 pages this weekend. One was for a contest so it took almost all day yesterday to finish but I'm really happy with how it came out and hope it is good enough to be a finalist. I need to decide what project to work on next.

I went and bought a paper pack with 150 pages so I could have the exact papers I needed. Then I tried to get my son to get ready and take some pictures he's been wanting. He whined and stomped and I told him to forget the pics. I went to work on the pages with my new paper and realized almost 20 sheets had been removed from the pack and I have to take it back. So I didn't get to do anything this weekend!!! Hopefully I can catch up during Spring Break. I did get my room straight and back to my usual organized chaos after my weekend retreat and I got the pages I did in the books they go in.

Updated to here.

Yay for Chae!!

OK ladies and gents if we have any......it's 2 weeks into the month and we've only completed 22 pages. Lets get our little bunny cottontails to work and get some pages completed!!!
A lady at work asked if I still scrapped and said she was not going to do it any longer and brought me a huge box of paper. YAY! That's a good incentive. Anybody going to a crop or have plans to scrap this weekend? It's so nice outside here that I don't want to be stuck inside, but I'm in the mood to scrap.

I;ve completed 18 pages so far! have to make more of my DLR LO's then will gets those done hopefully this weekend!

please add 16 more pages! DLR Halloween album is finished!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts