***March 2020***

Happy for everybody and their recent FP successes - I was relieved when FP day was behind me but am almost a little bored at this point as there isn’t a whole lot to do except count down days. :)

Besides continuing to read about ROTR and MMRR strategies, the only things really left for my four pack are booking the Star Wars fireworks/dessert party if/when dates open in early March and I’m keeping an eye on Space 220 ADRs (if they even become available).

2nd week of March can’t get here soon enough.

FP day! Got everything we wanted but that first 30 minutes was crazy. I lost track of how many times I got the Olaf error. HS was the most annoying to book but it was expected. Will be watching for park hours to change to move some things around so we can finalize plans. Good luck to other March goers!!

Our FP Day was today....got everything we wanted and surprisingly the site only messed up a few times (love Disney IT)...of course FOP and SDD are later in the day so we just booked those first then built up the rest of the day around them....there was still FOP available for 60+1...last trip in October, I wasn't able to book FOP at 60+1 :) Can't wait for March to get here!!

My fast pass day was today, and we got everything we wanted except SDD for 60+1 (but I didn't expect to) and at pretty good times, too. I got FOP at 60+5 for the afternoon, but I was shocked that I got it at all! Honestly, SDMT was next the hardest to get! It seems like things went quickly because about 7:30 a.m. EST I tried to make some adjustments and there was a lot less available. Now to adjust a couple of my ADRs. Just like the rest of you, I'm pretty excited and I want March to be here now!

Glad to see everyone having FP+ success! Came here to say we also had great success getting FPs for everything we wanted (including SDD, 7DMT, FoP) and on the days & times we wanted on top of that! I'm actually shocked. I was so ready to redo our tentative plans, but then... it just worked out like we had planned. Crazy.

Next is waiting for word on what exactly needs to be done to ride MMRR, and if Space 220 will be open.

Last edited:
Glad to see everyone having FP+ success! Came here to say we also had great success getting FPs for everything we wanted (including SDD, 7DW, FoP) and on the days & times we wanted on top of that! I'm actually shocked. I was so ready to redo our tentative plans, but then... it just worked out like we had planned. Crazy.

Next is waiting for word on what exactly needs to be done to ride MMRR, and if Space 220 will be open.
I'm also excited with the thought of the new attractions, and maybe a new restaurant!

Hi all! Glad to have found this thread! We’re doing the annual trip for my kids spring break March 22-28th — crowd levels are usually nuts, but we embrace the crazy!! Our FP window opened this morning and I was able to snag everything on our list (even FoP for 60+3 and SDD at 60+5 for a party of six!) The app was being glitchy for me, but luckily I was also logged in on my computer and was able to do all of my FP from there. Now, just adjusting ADR’s and waiting to see what happens with hours at HS and also the refurb for Spaceship Earth. Happy planning everyone!!

We didn't think we were going to take a trip to WDW but some things aligned and we're going down for spring break! We'll be at Pop Century from March 28th until April 5th. Got to get one more use out of our annual passes this year! My wife thinks we're going for 4 days, but I've maneuvered some things around and we'll be down for 9 instead. I don't think I'll tell her until the day we're leaving! (I know she can alter her packing plans quickly enough to add 5 extra days of everything she needs, no worries there!)

I just updated my fast pass selections for my March trip at HS. The only tier 1 are now Slinky Dog and Smuggler's Run. All others are tier 2. My "throw away" FP at Little Mermaid for my two days at HS are now Toy Story Midway Mania. Exciting change!

I just updated my fast pass selections for my March trip at HS. The only tier 1 are now Slinky Dog and Smuggler's Run. All others are tier 2. My "throw away" FP at Little Mermaid for my two days at HS are now Toy Story Midway Mania. Exciting change!

That's great! I'm hoping this also helps when I make fast passes that maybe we'll have a better shot at Slinky Dog with people having to choose between the two.

Wow! Thank you guys for the head’s up. What a game changer for HS - We now have a MFSR FP for our first day at HS, kept our SDD for day 2 and got rid of the throw away FP’s for shows we have already seen and replaced them with RR and TSM.

Huge upgrade!

I was literally leaving for my workday when I decided to take a quick look at disboards for no reason at all and I am SO glad I did. :)

Thanks again

FYI -- Our TA texted and said they've added FP for Smuggler's Run. We ended up keeping our two Slinky Dog Dash FP for each day we are at HS instead of doing one for Sumggler's Run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!