***March 2020***

Thanks everyone for keeping me up-to-date! I now have Smuggler's run for both my HS days (14th & 18th) and was able to change my throwaways to RnR and ToT for the 14th and ToT and TSMM for the 18th. I'm WAY more excited about Hollywood Studios now that I don't need to try and figure out how to rope drop about 5 different attractions at once!!

Thanks everyone!! Thanks to this thread I was able to switch out Muppets for TSM and bump back my SDD window from 2:50-3:50 to a 12-1! (Still going to have to rope drop smugglers run bc my crew isn’t willing to give up the SDD FP and we only have one day at HS — but these changes help a lot 👍)

So excited switched my Frozen Sing along this morning for MMSR just decreased my anxiety levels like 70% on my HS day with trying to get a boarding group. Now I have to figure out if I'm going to keep my reservation at BWI for my trip but don't feel so bad that we won't be near HS and Epcot anymore if we do move.

Hubby and I will be at POFQ Feb 25th thru March 4th (leaving 3/4:(
We will miss out on the opening of M&M's train ride opening in HS by one day! But those dates worked out better for us. Can't wait as we have been the first week of March before and always enjoyed the mild weather. However, last year it was a bit cool and I wore a sweater and jeans each day. Still a great time of year to visit WDW:)

What a day! DHS FP+ options switched up (which worked out great for us!) and unofficial word that Space 220 won't open until March 30th, so that's out for our trip.

Now we just need that MMRR info. Standby? VQ? Last minute FP+?

What a day! DHS FP+ options switched up (which worked out great for us!) and unofficial word that Space 220 won't open until March 30th, so that's out for our trip.

Now we just need that MMRR info. Standby? VQ? Last minute FP+?
I have a feeling the 1st few weeks will be standby then by then it will be added to Tier 1 with SR and SD. I'm there week 2 so I will probably Rope Drop it after getting my boarding group now that I have a SR FP

I have a feeling the 1st few weeks will be standby then by then it will be added to Tier 1 with SR and SD. I'm there week 2 so I will probably Rope Drop it after getting my boarding group now that I have a SR FP
A lot of the rumors from people supposedly in the know are suggesting it'll be a VQ and you'll have to choose between RotR and MMRR. As for FP+, no one with a 90 day window has reported availability as far as I know, so that means no FP+ at least until the end of April at this point.

I am going 2nd and 3rd weeks in march off site. Why I look at 30 days from now for fps, there is nothing for SDD, SE, ToT, TSM, RnRC, or the saucer ride!
Any chance someone staying onsite could let me know if any of those are available the 2nd or 3rd weeks of March? Hoping for the tier 2 rides...may need fast fingers 39 days out at 7am!!

A lot of the rumors from people supposedly in the know are suggesting it'll be a VQ and you'll have to choose between RotR and MMRR. As for FP+, no one with a 90 day window has reported availability as far as I know, so that means no FP+ at least until the end of April at this point.
I hope not! Or at least I hope they open up standby lines for ONE of those. We only have one day at HS so it would be awful to have to choose between the two.

LOLing at the fact they open MFSR 24 hours after my fast pass day. It screwed up my other fast passes a bit, but that's okay. I got one for MFSR, at least.

I am going 2nd and 3rd weeks in march off site. Why I look at 30 days from now for fps, there is nothing for SDD, SE, ToT, TSM, RnRC, or the saucer ride!
Any chance someone staying onsite could let me know if any of those are available the 2nd or 3rd weeks of March? Hoping for the tier 2 rides...may need fast fingers 39 days out at 7am!!

They are starting to fill in due to the tier changes today, but I'm still seeing plenty of availability outside of SDD. The Touring Plans Fastpass Availability tool is handy to check (though it's likely pretty out of date today since it hasn't updated since the tier shake-up). Sorry I can't link, I'm too new. :)

All of these are for a party of four: On 3/23 and 3/26 there is nothing left for SDD, RNRC, MFSR, or SDD; there is still TOT and saucer availability.

VQ doesn't to make sense for this Ride. And I was wondering why they didn't make Rock N a Tier 1 FP I think it would be a mistake to move it to VQ.

That said the fact that we are less then a month out from Feb 19th and they flooded the system with MFSR FPs says Disny can Definitely add them at the end of March no problem.

So excited! I swapped out our original RnR for a MFSR, then swapped Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Frozen Sing Along for a new RnR and a ToT! SO. MUCH. BETTER. I also got a ressie at Oga’s a few days ago and I was able to work the times around everything pretty well. Now just to rope drop and try to get a boarding pass for RotR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter