Ok Linked dining has been set, we have

Main Dining a table for 8 and 6...close together

Mark and Mary
Kathy
Michael and Dianne
Tom and Ellen
Gary and Gail
Christine and Stewart
Stephanie and Kendra (I sent you a message)

Late Dining a table of 12

Chris and Bobby
Monika and Michael
Dave and Tanya
Julie and Joe
Lisa and Jill
Sue and Gail

Happy Dining, Mary could you please update the website.:dancer::cake::drinking1

Hi Everyone! We are back from WDW and man is it cold and snowy here today. Sure wish we were back in Florida. :)

Hi Everyone! We are back from WDW and man is it cold and snowy here today. Sure wish we were back in Florida. :)

Welcome Back!

It is cold here to Chris! It started out nice but it is getting colder and colder. BUt then we got spoiled with all the nice weather we were having.

How was your trip? DId it warm up.

:surfweb:

hi all :flower3:....well we got a few inches of snow in MA today....that is plenty for me.:rotfl: Saying somemore could be on the way for Thursday.

just stopping by to see what it going on. have a good night!!

So has anyone else sailed on the Dream before? I've got a couple questions about the Quiet Cove Pool.

Thanks!
Christine

I have...ask away ....

Yes!!

Okay, here goes: I love to spend days at the QC on the Wonder and the Magic. Is the "traffic" really that bad on the Dream? Do the chairs by the pool get any sun, or will I need to go up a deck? What do you think of the pool set up? Lastly- any pool games? They've done them on a sea day on my last 2 Wonder cruises and it was really fun. Live bands as well.

Okay I think that's it! :goodvibes

Good morning fellow cruisers

We sail in 9 weeks!

Isn't it fine - we're down to 9. Doing the single digit dance! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter