March 24th, 2019 5-Night Baja Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

My family is excited for our second Disney cruise! We have a 16-yr old son and a 12-year old daughter.

Is there already a FE group for this cruise? We had a lot of fun with the Fish Extenders last time!

Wife and I will be on our 9th DCL cruise with this one. Joining us is daughter (total of 5) and son (total of 4). I can't believe that the stars lined up for us to do this with granddaughters (1 in elementary, 1 in middle, 2 in high school ((one in Oregon & one in Calif.)) and one in college and all have spring break at the same time. Wow!! This cruise is the shortest we have ever taken, but honors one g-daughter's graduation from high school next spring. Love the mouse/mice.

We are on this sailing too. It will be me and my two youngest daughters 17 and 15. This sailing fit perfectly into our spring break. We are also doing the DL/SoCal ABD Short Break pre cruise. Anyone else doing it too?

We are on this sailing too. It will be me and my two youngest daughters 17 and 15. This sailing fit perfectly into our spring break. We are also doing the DL/SoCal ABD Short Break pre cruise. Anyone else doing it too?

Oh that sounds fantastic!!! I wanted to do but it didn't really work out. We are staying for two nights at the Grand Californian after our cruise before flying home.

Hi there. Myself, DH, our son (13) and daughter(12) are cruising with you on this itinerary. This will be our 8th DCL cruise but first from San Diego.

Hey BCWife76, good to see another Canadian family on board. We are in Calgary!

Spring break/birthday trip. we will be traveling with my 12 year old daughter and 15 year old son! This is our 2nd Disney cruise but our 1st time participating with fish extenders! This should be fun!!!
This will be our first time participating with fish extenders! We are so excited seems like so much fun!!

My family is excited for our second Disney cruise! We have a 16-yr old son and a 12-year old daughter.

Is there already a FE group for this cruise? We had a lot of fun with the Fish Extenders last time!

Hi, there! I’m organizing FEs for this cruise if you’d like to join. I just need cabin number, names of everyone, ages of kids, genders, and any allergies.

This will be our first Disney cruise! DD6 and DS2.5 can't wait to be onboard!

Congratulations on your first Disney Cruise! This is our third, and we’re also traveling with our DD6! We also have a son who’s 7. Can’t wait!

Hi, everyone! I’m Melissa and am traveling with my DH, Lupe, and our two kids - DD6 and DS7. This is our 3rd DCL, and we’re really excited about being able to drive from Denver!

Also, I’m organizing Fish Extenders for this cruise if you have any questions or want to participate. Just send your cabin number, names and genders of people in your cabin, ages of kids, and any allergies.

Happy cruising!

Has anyone heard if there will be a Pirate's Night on this cruise? Last I talked to DCL they said it hasn't been determined yet. Frozen Night...any special night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts