March 24th, 2019 5-Night Baja Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! Concierge and Platinum booking also opened up this weekend, how did everyone do? We are sailing concierge for the first time (though it's our 6th cruise overall) on this cruise so we were able to get everything we wanted :cheer2:

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! Concierge and Platinum booking also opened up this weekend, how did everyone do? We are sailing concierge for the first time (though it's our 6th cruise overall) on this cruise so we were able to get everything we wanted :cheer2:

It was so fun to see all of our plans online - now I can relax!

Also, I posted on our cruise FB page but wanted to put it out there on this board too...looking to get the tweens (ages 10-12) to get to known each other before the cruise with the goal of them having a few pals when they get on the ship. If your child is interested in having pen pals (mail or email) with kids from this cruise, fill out this form and I'll send the contact list to the parent:
https://goo.gl/forms/W2DoVobioR8wfmxR2

We are gold and I did our check in last night. Ended up booking Palo and a beach excursion in Cabo. Thinking we won’t get off the ship in Ensenada. Anyone else book this weekend?

Just an FYI: Confirmed with DCL that Pirate Night is Cabo (Day 3) and Formal Night is At Sea (Day 4). Pack accordingly!!!

I didn't realize there is a FB page. Does everyone pre-register the activities yet?

Online check in is now available for all guests - Platinum, Concierge, Gold, Silver and first time cruisers (that opened on Jan 8th for first time cruisers). So if you have not done online check in yet, you need to do that asap!

Because this is a five-nighter, I checked with DCL to see how AP would work (usually a Mickey show the first night and placemat drawing animation show the second). They told me that they will not be doing the drawing (second night) show at all. Probably because 1/3 of the passengers would miss out on it due to the shortness of the cruise. The dinner rotation is Triton's, AP, Tiana's. See you all real soon!!!

Because this is a five-nighter, I checked with DCL to see how AP would work (usually a Mickey show the first night and placemat drawing animation show the second). They told me that they will not be doing the drawing (second night) show at all. Probably because 1/3 of the passengers would miss out on it due to the shortness of the cruise. The dinner rotation is Triton's, AP, Tiana's. See you all real soon!!!

Yes this is true. We did a 5 night on the Wonder last year (SD to Van) and there was no drawing show in AP. Sad. One of the reasons I'm not super thrilled to book a cruise shorter than 7 nights :rotfl2: Firstworldproblems I guess :thumbsup2

In other news, 2 months people!!!! 2 months to go!!! We can start to expect those cruise books and luggage tags to start arriving in a few weeks :flower1::flower1::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yes this is true. We did a 5 night on the Wonder last year (SD to Van) and there was no drawing show in AP. Sad. One of the reasons I'm not super thrilled to book a cruise shorter than 7 nights :rotfl2: Firstworldproblems I guess :thumbsup2
I agree, too short! After eight DCL cruises, this is our first under 7 nights...probably never get on the Dream.

I agree, too short! After eight DCL cruises, this is our first under 7 nights...probably never get on the Dream.

No, we'll never get on the Dream either. Unless (a) they start doing longer itineraries after the new ships come out or (b) we do a b2b. And while the idea of 2 CC stops pleases me, stopping twice in Nassau does not excite me 8-)

Don't panic...we have 46 days. Door decorations are underway and ordered celebratory towels for all 12 of us. Hope Mickey isn't too tired out to make an appearance or two on the Wonder. We have a sailboat excursion booked for Cabo and beer tasting at Ensenada. Cruise on...

27 days to go! We can’t wait for this cruise to get here. February has been the coldest and snowest for us. So looking forward to warmer weather!

Oh I'm so with you on that, the weather here has been unseasonably cold and snowy. Cannot wait for warmer weather! It's so close!!

Hi, there! I’m organizing FEs for this cruise if you’d like to join. I just need cabin number, names of everyone, ages of kids, genders, and any allergies.
Hello this will be our 1st cruise ever. And we are so excited and can not wait. I just found out about this and it sounds like so much fun!! We have a large group going. And was seeing if it’s still available for us to join. If so then I can get all the rooms and names. So excited! Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter