March 24th, 2019 5-Night Baja Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

Two days, folks...too late to panic or order that cake you wanted. It will soon be Hakuna Matata time with the mice...let the magic come to you!!!
May your transportation problems be few and your wonder (shameless pun) be overwhelming!

Safe travels to those who have yet to arrive in San Diego (we need to get up in 6 hours to leave for the airport! Better get off the Disboards lol). See you all on the flip side!

Hello from Vancouver BC! My dh and are sailing for Spring break with our two girls, too (they'll be 10 1/2 and 8 at sailing).
Our 6th cruise and 4th time on the Wonder!
How did you like it? We had a great time, especially with DUMBO showing an hour before official release. Wife and I went...the other 10 kids/gkids hit the sack. About every 15 minutes a parent would pick up their sleeping child and leave the theater. Tim Burton's version was very interesting. Hard to see "Batman" playing the bad guy...what!! We are looking toward next summer and the Caribbean for 9 days with only 7 of us. Can never get enough of the Mouse.

How did you like it? We had a great time, especially with DUMBO showing an hour before official release. Wife and I went...the other 10 kids/gkids hit the sack. About every 15 minutes a parent would pick up their sleeping child and leave the theater. Tim Burton's version was very interesting. Hard to see "Batman" playing the bad guy...what!! We are looking toward next summer and the Caribbean for 9 days with only 7 of us. Can never get enough of the Mouse.

We had a great time. We stayed on the ship in Cabo (as we had just been there in August for the 2nd time) and did a disappointing excursion in Ensenada :sad2: Other than that we had a fantastic cruise! My husband and I debated back and forth if we were going to see Dumbo or not but in the end we decided to forgo it. It's ok, we'll be back on the Wonder in August for Alaska so I bet it will still be playing then! :thumbsup2

We had a great time. We stayed on the ship in Cabo (as we had just been there in August for the 2nd time) and did a disappointing excursion in Ensenada :sad2: Other than that we had a fantastic cruise! My husband and I debated back and forth if we were going to see Dumbo or not but in the end we decided to forgo it. It's ok, we'll be back on the Wonder in August for Alaska so I bet it will still be playing then! :thumbsup2

We did the "posh" sailing/snorkel in Cabo and the beer tasting (not so posh) in Ensenada, both were very good. You will love the Alaska cruise. We did it about a year and a half ago with kids/gkids. Lots to do and see. Hope you have a verandah, take a camera and a coat. Take in Victoria if you can...we loved this city on another adventure (not cruise) a while ago. See ya real soon!!

We did the "posh" sailing/snorkel in Cabo and the beer tasting (not so posh) in Ensenada, both were very good. You will love the Alaska cruise. We did it about a year and a half ago with kids/gkids. Lots to do and see. Hope you have a verandah, take a camera and a coat. Take in Victoria if you can...we loved this city on another adventure (not cruise) a while ago. See ya real soon!!

This is actually going to be our second time to Alaska, we sailed the same week (end of August) in 2017. This itinerary is slightly different as we have a stop in Icy Strait Point as well (half day Juneau/half day Endicott Arm on this trip). We had a verandah the first time, so we are opting to sail in an oceanview this time to save some $ for pricier excursions we want to do this time around. We live in Vancouver BC so have been to Victoria many times (my oldest will be back there in May on a school trip).

For those who sailed on this trip, can you tell me the names of the cruise director and club host? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter