March 4th, 2019 4-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream

eeyoreandtink

DIS Veteran
We booked this cruise over the weekend, and there was not a thread as yet so I thought I would start.

Our party consists of myself, DH, and my DD14.

We are super excited for this trip. It is a Mardi Gras escape for us, and our 4th Disney cruise. We cruised the Dream in 2012, and the Magic in 2015 and 2016, so it has been a few years for us. We are actually booked in the same stateroom we had on out 2012 cruise!

Please feel free to join in!

Last edited:
Just booked this cruise a little bit ago. First cruise ever and glad it will be with Disney. Party of 4, including myself, DW, DD5, & DD2. Please let me know what I need to so we can make it great. Very new here!

We booked this cruise over the weekend, and there was not a thread as yet so I thought I would start.

We are super excited for this trip. It is a Mardi Gras escape for us, and our 4th Disney cruise. We cruised the Dream in 2012, and the Magic in 2015 and 2016, so it has been a few years for us. We are actually booked in the same stateroom we had on out 2012 cruise!

Just booked this cruise and it looks like we are meant to be friends! It will be me, DH and DD14. We are also escaping Mardi Gras. Are you in New Orleans?

Yes, I am sure my daughter would love to meet someone her age.
Is there a fish extender group for this cruise? We did one last time and it was so much fun.

This will be our first cruise. Going with another family. Hoping the boys will love the Vibe so us adults can relax in the Rainforest Room! Also hoping for nice hot weather...escaping the cold snow and ice of NB Canada.

Hi all! We will be on this cruise and are very excited! It will be myself, DH, DD4, and DS2. It's our first time (the rest of my family's first cruise) and was wondering if there are any tips? My daughter is currently in treatment for Leukemia and this was her wish! She is doing great and we are so excited to celebrate on board the Disney Dream! :yay:

Yes, I am sure my daughter would love to meet someone her age.
Is there a fish extender group for this cruise? We did one last time and it was so much fun.
I am also interested in doing a Fish Extender Group. Were you able to find one?

Just booked this cruise and it looks like we are meant to be friends! It will be me, DH and DD14. We are also escaping Mardi Gras. Are you in New Orleans?

We are from New Orleans as well and we will be on this cruise. This is our second Disney Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!