March 9, 2018 Disney Magic 5-Night Bahamian (Miami)

Wahoo! I'm on this cruise too.

This is the longest advance purchase I've had...so long to wait.

I just booked my first cruise ever. I am surprising my daughter who will turn 18 on march 9 2018!!!! This will be a long time to keep a secret!!

Booked my cruise yesterday! 241 days away. I imagine we will start seeing more people posting now as more and more people start booking. If there's interest, I'd be happy to start a fish extender thread. If interested, just reply FE interested. Once I see that there are enough people who want to, I will create a thread for it and post the link here.

Booked my cruise yesterday! 241 days away. I imagine we will start seeing more people posting now as more and more people start booking. If there's interest, I'd be happy to start a fish extender thread. If interested, just reply FE interested. Once I see that there are enough people who want to, I will create a thread for it and post the link here.

There is an FE already going on Facebook! Just search disney magic oct 9 th :)

FE interested :)

FE

FE

This thread doesn’t seem too busy, I’d love to join the Facebook group but the cruise is secret so I don’t want my family to see me joining the group on Facebook. Looks like I’ll have to create an alternative Facebook account and join that way

@JoLuvsDisney - Will you still be making a FE group? I am not on Facebook so I was hoping there would still be one through this posting. (This is our first cruise so I am new to figuring out how this all gets arranged.) Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter