Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Oh Marion, please take care! Stay warm! Don't worry about DISigning, just take care of yourself and your loved ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear that! I feel for you, I live in RI, we lost power for 4 days. Now suffering through this snowstorm, fingers crossed we don't lose power again!!! I hope you stay safe, warm and keep your power!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally all is back in working order! We did not have anything go out from the newest storm yesterday afternoon and last night. I should be able to get back to DISigning! Is it April soon? I want March to end...

Hi Marion! If you are back to designing I would love to have a few things.

AirlineTicket1j.jpg
To: Orlando, FL
Date: June 9th 2018
Destination: Walt Disney World
1 for each child- Makayla & Olivia

We are doing a Girl Scout Disney Trip. I have been looking through all of your designs. Have you ever done anything for Girl Scouts?

2Families8together1.jpg
We have 4 moms/4daughters going on the trip. I was looking for a design with 8 heads and the colors of the jpg that I have typed above, but something with GS? This might be against your design request. I apologize if it is.

Thanks for your time!

Michelle

Hi Marion,
I'd like to make a request for your MickeyGrad1.jpg design.
In one ear: Kyle
In the other ear: Class of 2018
Instead of green cap and gown please make it dark purple.

Thank you so much! :hug: It will make my son's graduation extra nice! I really appreciate your help.
No rush, first week of June should work fine.

Hello, thank you for your work as a DISigner! I would like to request the following prior to our upcoming cruise 1st week of June '18. Below is the information. If I did not provide correct information for one please let me know and I will correct that right away.

1. DoubleDippingDream3.jpg (no customization on this one)
2. DreamFamily1a.jpg - names to read: Misty, Mark and Myla
3. CastawayCay5.jpg (no customization on this one)
4. NorthCarolinaFlag-1.jpg (no customization on this one)
5. T-shirt-10.jpg - year to read: 2018
6. Fab6-DIS1.jpg - DIS name to read: mzelent

Thank you very much; we greatly appreciate it!

Hi, Marion! I hope I did this correctly. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information to make this easier. Thank you in advance for your designs!!

1-7. DCL character head with name in 1 ear and DCL logo in 1 ear. Black background with white writing.
Damon (m) - Aladdin
Molly (f) - Snow White
Ella (f) - Bambi
Reese (f) - Thumper
Harper (f) - Lambie from Doc McStuffins
Steve (m) - Jiminy Cricket
Tissen (f) - Princess Aurora
http://s387.photobucket.com/user/Ru...Cruise Line/DCL Character Heads?sort=9&page=1

8. Do you have a Disney Wonder Alaskan themed design for a family's first cruise? I saw beach and pirate themed designs and am looking for a similar idea. Winnie the Pooh characters would be awesome, if possible, but Mickey & Friends would be great, too.
The Morris Family

9. Cruising to Alaska
Stephen and Kristen
August 13 to August 20, 2018
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...BMaW5lL0RDTCBXb25kZXIvQWxhc2thMmEuanBn/?ref=1

10. First Cruise
Ella - Elena
Reese - Snow White
Harper - Sleeping Beauty
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...FzdCBDcnVpc2UvRENMLTNUb2dldGhlcjIuanBn/?ref=1

Hi Marion,
I hope I do this correctly. I am interested in some of your DISigns for our upcoming cruise on June 24th. May I please request the following:

1. DreamPortholeMickey1.jpg (June 2018)
2. DreamPortholeMickey1.jpg (June 2018)
3. DreamPortholeMickey1.jpg (June 2018)
4. DreamNameBouy1.jpg (Hansen Family)
5. DreamNameBouy1.jpg (Hansen Family)
6. DreamNameBouy1.jpg (Willis Family)

Thank you so much for your time and all you do!!!

Hello! I am looking for some welcome letters for our upcoming June trip. We are staying at 3 resorts so I would need 3 different letters for The Mayfield Family:

Beach Club Villas
BC-Welcome3.jpg but with no month year on it

All-Star Music- Do you have one that is Broadway Themed? If not, this one will be fine!
ASMu-Welcome1.jpg

Do you have any Universal stuff? I am looking for a Welcome letter for Univeral Cabana Bay also (I know this is a Disney group but does anyone do Universal letters?)
Also, a letter that says Today you are vising Universal Studios that is Harry Potter themed if you do anything like that.

I am also looking for some Dining invites but don't see the link currently. I love the ones that you have done in the past! I am looking for letters for Savannah and Tabitha for the following restaurants- No date or time as that always changes and I re-use these on future trips for my girls!
All for Savannah and Tabitha
Cape May Cafe' character breakfast
Beaches & Cream Dessert
Spirit of Aloha
50's Prime Time Diner
Yak & Yeti

If I am missing the link, please let me know and I will look through and give you the image names. I would like to have these around June 11.

Thanks!

Hi Marion. I had posted a request about 10 weeks ago and haven't heard from you yet. I wanted to check in to see if you thought you'd be able to get to my request before our trip (we leave May 26).

Hi Marion,

We’re really enjoying browsing your disigns in anticipation of our WBTA cruise in September.

Hopefully i’ve done this right - i’ve been struggling to get Photobucket to work, but seems OK now.

Could I please request:
  1. DCL-name-tag13.jpg (Pauline)
  2. DCL-name-tag7.jpg (John)
  3. 1stCruiseBuoy2.jpg (John & Paulines First Cruise)
  4. BonVoyage1f.jpg (McKenzie Family)
  5. WBTA2.jpg (Date: September 9-20 2018, Names - Stuart, Sonya, Jack, John, Pauline)
  6. 5FamilyPortholes1.jpg (Names: Stuart, Sonya, Jack, John, Pauline; McKenzie Family; 2018)
I note that you’ve asked us to let you Disign & not be too specific with requests. So if you’d like to do anything more creative (either with the above names, Disney Magic Logo or WBTA 2018 information) then that would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Well Hello Marion - Thank you for all your hard work and making travelers happy for those less skilled.
I was hoping to get your castle firework art with Walt Disney World on the top, 2018 on the bottom and the names Robert, Lyn, Sofi, Mackenzie & Samantha. If it is also not too much trouble 5 individual Mickey Heads 1 with Zootopia fill, 1 stich fill, 1 Jessica rabbit fill, 1 Chesire cat fill, and Areile fill. Thanks in advance! You are awesome

Hello! I was able to find someone else to do my invites since it looks like it has been a couple of months since you have been able to work on anything. Thanks so much for all your past work! I will catch you next time!

Hi Marion! I hope all is well. I am checking to see when you might be able to get to my request from February. I want to start making magnets and t-shirts with the design in the next couple of weeks and we leave in less than two months. If you don’t think you will have time to get to it, please let me know so I can try to come up with a plan b! Many thanks

Hi, I was also just wondering if you think you may be able to get to my request from January. I was going to make some shirts etc too and if not I'll try to come up with a plan b for the kids. I just wasn't sure what the status was. Hope all is well, thanks again!

my computer suffered a major breakdown and I temporarily lost a bunch of "stuff". Think I am alright now and will return to the forum sometime over the weekend..... hey, I am the moderator after all !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter