Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

Just realized we will be there for St. Patrick's Day! Would it be possible to have this with Jake as the character? Love all of them for!

StPatricks-27.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks,
Janet

If possible, I would love this also!

4StPatrickFamily1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Walt Disney World
Wells' Family
Jim
Janet
Jen
Zach
Jake

Thanks,
Janet

Perfect! Thank you - much appreciated!!! I love your work, I had so much to do and spent the night looking at all your designs! I am not one bit crafty so all the designs amaze me! Have a great evening.

Thanks Again,
Janet

Hi Marion, is it possible to get your cute EasterFromMe1.jpg disign without a "From" line? Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with all of us.

Any DISign that has my name in it or something like "FromMe" or "Mine" or "Marion" in the jpg file name is not something available for personalizing.

The image itself might be used directly as I found it via BING, or was it GOOGLE? One or the other

Moved as requested:

May I please request StPatricksNamesHead2.jpg but with Walt Disney World in the middle like on StPatricksNamesHead1.jpg? Trip is March 2015. Thanks, Marion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts