Marriot's Rosencentre Hotel

ALEXANDRAM

Earning My Ears
HAS ANYONE EVER STAYED AT THE ROSENCENTRE HOTEL NEAR THE CONVENTION CENTER?
I HAVE AN OFFER OF $179.00 FOR 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS IF WE LISTEN TO A 90 MINUTE TIMESHARE SELL FOR A MARRIOTT TIMESHARE IN ORLANDO. I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS WORTH IT.
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED.

I've stayed there once. It's a very nice convention style hotel. Quite tall. When I was there, it was the Omni Rosen Centre hotel, but they've since dropped the Omni affiliation. It's also not a Marriott either (unless there has been a very recent change).
Regular rack rates there are probably $179 a day on up. But I got quite a special rate when I was there ($35/day - but I could only take advantage of it for 1 day as I had a timeshare week booked for the rest of my stay). I would stay there again for a bargain rate.

I oftentimes book these for friends. Ask Marriott what else is availble? I would think they would be able to put you up in one of the Villas or the Renaissance.

I stayed at the Rosen Centre through Priceline, and liked it very much. They do a booming convention business, but that can be a plus, as the pool is often uncrowded, because the conventioneers are at their meetings. I have a full review, plus lots of photos, here:

http://hometown.aol.com/tdciago/rosen.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter