Marriott gift cards 20% off May 11-17

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Marriott is currently selling gift cards for 20% off, from May 11-May 17. This is a great deal that rarely comes around. There are many nice Marriott properties close to Disney property like the Marriott Village, Flamingo Crossings, the Gaylord Palms, JW Marriott, and others. Plus the Swan and Dolphin are also Marriott properties.

https://gifts.marriott.com/?nck=24851061&ck=49714079&lk=1000412163
ETA: Added Swan and Dolphin to list of participating hotels.

Last edited:
AND THE SWAN AND DOLPHIN! My TA called and you can use these discounted cards there! HUGE savings, we bought some for our next pre-Disney resort stay.

AND THE SWAN AND DOLPHIN! My TA called and you can use these discounted cards there! HUGE savings, we bought some for our next pre-Disney resort stay.
Awesome. How could I forget the Swan and Dolphin? 20% off is sweet for sure.

Good discount! Do these gift certificates have an expiration date? I know the travel industry has been hit hard but I feel comfortable about Marriott surviving.

And one of my absolute favorite hotels, the Orlando Ritz Carlton. There's also a brand new JW Marriott opening soon in Bonnet Creek. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I bought mine today. That 20% savings added to our owner's discount at Sheraton Vistana Resort will make for some very affordable breakfasts at the resort.....and cheap(er) drinks at the Tacky Tiki Bar!

I bought mine today. That 20% savings added to our owner's discount at Sheraton Vistana Resort will make for some very affordable breakfasts at the resort.....and cheap(er) drinks at the Tacky Tiki Bar!
Nice. It is a great deal.

I bought a bunch tonight. We don't have any trips planned but we stay at Marriotts all the time when we travel so we'll definitely make use of them. Now we just need this pandemic to calm down so we can actually go somewhere.

FYI They have points on sale this week if anyone is trying to boost their points account. You can get a 60% bonus when you buy at least 2,000 points.
I saw that. I don't buy points but it's certainly a good deal if you do. I've got over 500,000 points currently, and now I also have $3,000 worth of gift cards from last week's promotion. I think we're set for a while.

I saw that. I don't buy points but it's certainly a good deal if you do. I've got over 500,000 points currently, and now I also have $3,000 worth of gift cards from last week's promotion. I think we're set for a while.
Ha yeah. I think you're good for quite a bit. And the points offer is really only helpful if you need to top off your account because it maxes out at 100,000 points, which really doesn't get you far after the last round of category changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter