Marvel Phase 3 Films

BDL

DIS Veteran
Who else is geeking out about the announcements for the next 4 yrs? Which film(s) are you most looking forward to?

Here is the announced lineup

"Captain America: Civil War" - May 6, 2016
"Doctor Strange" - Nov. 4, 2016
"Guardians of the Galaxy 2" - May 5, 2017
"Thor: Ragnarok" - July 28, 2017
"Black Panther" - Nov. 3, 2017
"Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1" - May 4, 2018
"Captain Marvel" - July 6, 2018
"Inhumans" - Nov. 2, 2018
"Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2" - May 3, 2019

It's like they said "Hey...what could we do that would make Jennasis happiest?"

Well played Marvel. Well played.

I'm very excited for the Captain Marvel movie! Though I'm disappointed that there's no plan for a Black Widow movie. Hopefully she'll get one is phase 4!

Anyone here follow the rumors of the next Marvel moves?

From numerous sources, Sony and Marvel have worked out a deal to let Spiderman be part of the Avengers Infinity movies. It has been denied by Sony, but only time will tell.

Per this source there is a lot of change coming to the marvel universe...

**Spoilers so beware if you want to be surprised...***

1) Cap gets killed in Civil war, possibly replaced by bucky as the comics went.
2) Iron man steps away due to some personal conflict.......
3) Hulk gets captured and sent to space - leading to Hulk Planet movie in phase 4
4) Thor Ragnarok will end with Thor imprisoned in some fashion.

Thus prior to Infinity 1 - you have no Cap, no Iron man, no Thor and no Hullk.....

So a tie in with Spiderman would make sense, and then tie in new members like Scarlett Witch, ***********, Black Panther, Dr. Strange and Capt Marvel in form of Ms. Marvel.

that is the rampant speculation I have seen.

I never thought I would be 34 years old and so interested in comic book heroes but I definitely am looking forward to all the movies:happytv:

This whole thing just got turned on its ear...Sony made the deal to bring Spider-Man into the MCU! He is rumored to appear in Captain America: Civil War, but will then have a solo movie produced by Marvel Studios but distributed by Sony afterward. This will push all the other movies back about six months, except the Avengers: Infinity War films. This is exciting news for Marvel fans!

This whole thing just got turned on its ear...Sony made the deal to bring Spider-Man into the MCU! He is rumored to appear in Captain America: Civil War, but will then have a solo movie produced by Marvel Studios but distributed by Sony afterward. This will push all the other movies back about six months, except the Avengers: Infinity War films. This is exciting news for Marvel fans!

To clarify, there are four movies pushed back because Spider-Man was inserted before Ragnarok:

July 28th: Unnamed Spider-Man film
November 3rd: Thor: Ragnarok (originally July)

July 6th: Black Panther (originally Nov 2017)
November 2nd: Captain Marvel (originally July)

2019:
July 12th: Inhumans (originally Nov 2018)

Den of Geek is doing a good job of keeping track of all of this:
http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/marvel/237462/full-marvel-movie-release-calendar

This Spidey news was awesome. It will definitely be interesting to see what Marvel and Sony can agree to. Can we see Spidey in Avengers 3? Who from the MCU will be in standalone Spidey movies? I'm totally geeking out today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter