Marvel Presents Marvel's Captain Marvel in Marvel Trouble

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Okay, so I stole that gag title from a friend of mine. It would've been funny ifit were actually called something like that.

Anyway, I just got back from seeing the movie. It's pretty great. It's typical Marvel fare, which is generally pretty great. I'm not sure where I'd rank it in the Marvel oeuvre, but it's solid for sure. It has a lot of humor, mostly from Sam Jackson, though it was weird to see him looking like his 1990's self. Still, the movie is a lot of fun, has good action, lots of side characters from the comics (that maybe don't get enough screen time), and is overall a good time. It's another win for Marvel Studios!

Last edited:
I had a couple little problems with it but overall it was a fun time. It the top half of the Marvel movies for sure.

Last edited:
I had a couple little problem with it but overall it was a fun time. It the top half of the Marvel movies for sure.

Yeah, there were a few things for me too, but I didn't want to get spoilery too early. Overall though it's pretty enjoyable. I'd agree it's in the middle of the Marvel pack, maybe on the upper end of the middle.

I thought Carol Danvers was the best Marvel superhero thus far (she surpassed early Peter Parker and Tony Stark). It was PC rich but otherwise a very enjoyable movie.

$455 million worldwide opening weekend. Second largest opening for any Marvel movie. 7th best domestic opening weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter