Mary Poppins Commemorative Snow Globe

heal1017

Earning My Ears
I recently found my snow globe collection in my fathers garage from when he moved 9 years ago. To my amazement I have this Feed the birds snow globe. I looked on ebay and found that one sold for $910.00. I'm debating on selling mine. Is anyone familiar with this snow globe? Is it something I should hold onto and pass it down to my kids? One website called it the wholly grail and it rarely comes up for sale. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

For what it's worth, I think you should keep the snow globe. I know that they are selling pretty well on the secondary market right now, but I don't see Disney producing another snow globe like the replica Mary Poppins cathedral.....I purchased my Mary Poppins snow globe originally from the Disney Catalog (my favorite!) when I was in high school and have loved it ever since.....if you are going to show Mary Poppins to your children, then I'd keep it. Just one opinion. Good luck in whatever you decide!

Hi If you are still thinking about selling I would be very interested as I have five children and when they were little I used to sing feed the birds to them to get them to sleep and have been looking for one of these globes for years.

Many thanks

Justine(UK)

Anyone looking for this snow globe? I recently came across one that I want to sell. The globe is in great condition. No scratches or chips. There is NO wood stand/base and for some odd reason one of the legs is about 1/8” off so it can rock if it sits on anything that moves. It’s not noticeable otherwise. The music plays perfectly.

I’ll hold on to it until the end of November 2017, then it’s going up for sale on either eBay or Etsy.

~Ethel
thel_64@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!