Mary Waring came through for me.....

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
WOW I am sooooo excited :bounce: I just got 10 nights at all star sports for 49 a night.....what a deal. Thanks to Mary for her great help..... Also thanks to Pete...if it werent for this board I would never have known about this rate...... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I LOVE THE DIS!!!!!

cindy:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Goofymom, Isn't that rate just incredible? Even though I went for Spring Break I couldn't pass this up. On top of this I have 3 free one-way air vouchers that I got from Air Tran last year. (We had a terrible flight). So I am going for a solo trip in August for a long week-end. It will only cost me park admission, 2 night's stay, shuttle to and from airport, and any food I eat. This will be my cheapest trip to WDW yet! TC :cool:

I didn't know if I could afford a third trip this year but with my annual pass and this deal I couldn't pass it up. It will be my last trip for awhile; so, I'm greatful to get to go one more time. Also, I would like to thank the posters who showed me the link to Mary. Thanks to all.:earseek:

I was able to get a great rate thanks to Mary Waring's code site at the Poly and as this is our third trip in a year's time, I know it will be a long while before we can go back so I am trying to cram in all I can in the 3-1/2 days I have.

I know without the codes and Mary's site, I would not be staying at a monorail resort. Thanks so much Mary!

Lisa

I also got the $49 rate for 12 nights in September at ASMu. With my AP broken down over 20+ nights this year the total budget for Sept. 13 day/12 night trip is under $1200.
You might want to send a "Thanks" email to Mary, she emailed back and asked to use it on her site.

RussH

but she is away at the World today...lucky her. I am now debating upgrading my 5 day plus passes to AP....off I go to caculate the cost.....lol!!!

Great minds work in the same order! I was just thinking........... if they go over 8 days in a year the AP or PAP will save "em More

:rolleyes: ;) :p :bounce: :bounce: :cool:

Is Mary the Mousesavers lady??
Looking for the best deal for Port Orleans Riverside for early December. Is it too early for a low price?
Hoping to go with my daughter and two little ones!Thanks for any help.

Big thumbs up for MARY! Way to go! Someone who likes saving money as much as me...

She too, saved some major money for me as well in August. WE are able to go to Orlando with those All star codes. ....

can someone tell me what Mary's site is? I am kind of new here and always looking for great WDW discounts. (Who isnt'!) I sure appreciate the help!
Nancy:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Thanks so much for the welcome..... and the link! We need all the help we can get! I have really enjoyed reading all the great informative posts here. Going for an impromptu trip of three nights at Poly Concierge (might be our only time to try Concierge...) and three nights at my sisters, who has an awesome screened in pool. And first time driving since my daughters first trip at 2 1/2.. she's now 16. We go as often as we can, which isn't often enough for me!<G>
Nancy::bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Snowiit, that is just too dog-gone long to be away from the world!

Keep reading these boards, and you'll be at Disney real soon!

$49 dollars for the Allstars is an outstanding price for a disney resort. Look at

http://www.wdwig.com/faq_hot.htm

for the different resorts pictures and FAQ's.
Also lot of planning tips.

It fun to plan, almost as much as going!

:D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter