Masked Singer - Season 4

PattnFmly

Dis Veteran
Anyone watch the preview tonight? I am so excited! Love the new costumes for this season! And I swear I know the broccoli ... mannerisms so familiar but can't quite grasp it ... oh well, have to wait until the 23rd!

Yes there's some mannerisms on a few I feel I should know but can't place. I so wanted Broccoli to be Lebron James but then remembered NBA bubble so it can't be him. Many times I've thought costumes were designed for someone else they wanted but couldn't get so gave to someone else; which throws me off for guesses.

Too bad they weren't really singing and they could get rid of the couple of the people on their panel. This could be an entertaining show.

Premiere is Weds Sept 23rd at 8pm EST. So, next week! My DH said we should actually start a notebook this season, right from the beginning and see if we can do better with guessing. He does a little better than I do since he listens to a wider range of music, but I catch the clues better ... we make a good team!

I watched the first season and then tried to watch most of the 2nd but I just couldn’t stand it anymore.

Anyone watch the preview tonight? I am so excited! Love the new costumes for this season! And I swear I know the broccoli ... mannerisms so familiar but can't quite grasp it ... oh well, have to wait until the 23rd!
I think the broccoli is Tim Gunn. Just my guess. He made a reference about fabric. Some others seemed very familiar.

Ok, so, day after. I thought it was amazing last night. What a great start with the sun! Awesome voice! And I love the snow owls, can't see any body size/type at all in that nest! And just btw - husband got us both our OWN notebook to take notes for this season. LOL ... he is very into it!

Watching on DVR. Guesses for first 3:
Sun - Madonna, but since Ken guessed it I don't feel good about that one.

Giraffe - Mark Sanchez, of butt fumble fame

Popcorn - my initial thought was Fran Drescher. No idea why

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter