Masked Singer - Season 4

Sticking with Tori Kelly for the Seahorse.
Nick Carter is def the Crocodile - BSB did a 100 hour around the World publicity tour for their Black and Blue Album back in 2000. (The Bee clue not Gladys Knight - Nick toured with Jordan Knight - The Nick & Knight tour 😉 and it was awesome! lol)
Whatchamacallit..
Serpent sticking with Leslie Odom Jr. (My favourite voice this season 😊)

A bit surprising.. I would have guessed who was leaving differently 🤷🏻‍♀️
And... wow! No way I could have guessed that second elimination- still my fav.

Last edited:
No ones watching any more? I didn’t know who either of the people were that got eliminated this week.

It is definitely less fun to watch when the unmasking means absolutely nothing to me. I am vaguely familiar with Lonzo Ball but knew nothing about Dr Elvis. It triggered me to watch his YouTube version of Imagine which was really pretty & I can see how he became an internet sensation. As this show has become popular, newer celebrities I'm unfamiliar with have been participating but I'm listening for great performances which I think is the root of the show, am I right? Here's to hoping future unmaskings will be familiar faces to both you & me, @prairie_girl

Not surprised if you didn't know Lonzo Ball. I'm into the NBA so I know of him. He was instrumental in the Lakers winning the championship this past season - because they traded him to Charlotte in a package for Lebron's number 2, Anthony Davis.

And his dad is probably more famous for being a braggart of the highest degree. But again, if you're not big into basketball, you probably won't know them.

Not surprised if you didn't know Lonzo Ball. I'm into the NBA so I know of him. He was instrumental in the Lakers winning the championship this past season - because they traded him to Charlotte in a package for Lebron's number 2, Anthony Davis.

And his dad is probably more famous for being a braggart of the highest degree. But again, if you're not big into basketball, you probably won't know them.

I do remember a few years ago (or maybe it was yesterday.. time has lost all meaning now LOL) that there was a dad who was pretty outlandish and I think the last name was Ball. I don't follow basketball at all, although I did follow along when the Raptors won it all. Thanks for the explanation.

That's a great guess. Never thought about that.

His voice has dropped quite a bit from his heyday, and looking at some of his more recent videos the voice seems close.

I do remember a few years ago (or maybe it was yesterday.. time has lost all meaning now LOL) that there was a dad who was pretty outlandish and I think the last name was Ball. I don't follow basketball at all, although I did follow along when the Raptors won it all. Thanks for the explanation.
Yep that's Lavar. He's claimed that he can beat Jordan in a game of 1 on 1. As one would normally expect, his braggadocio was recognized for what it was and dismissed.

But ironically, his son Melo just got drafted by Charlotte (whom Jordan is a co-owner of) so we might see this happen.

We were shocked to see who Broccoli was. Quarantine is bringing out some bigger stars.

We were shocked to see who Broccoli was. Quarantine is bringing out some bigger stars.

He’s before my time but to me, he’s one of those big stars, just not a big star right now. I actually thought it may have been Tony Bennett.

This thread doesn’t have the hype it usually does. Maybe the novelty of the show has worn off? I hope it sticks around for a while but the singers will just get younger and younger and I’ll be saying who more and more often lol

My first guess for the Croc was Nick Carter so yay me! I agreed with online guesses that the Sun was LeAnn Rimes & I had a feeling she would win. I had no idea who Aloe Blacc is but I did think all 3 finalists had great performances! Aloha to a great Season 4! Congrats to Jenny for her Golden Ear win, she's definitely a super sleuth!

I don't think I guessed anyone right this season. I had a hard time getting into this season for some reason. I'll double down my efforts for the next season, which apparently starts in the spring. I guess that means maybe they are taping it right now.

Anyone going to watch Masked Dancer? I'm not. I don't see how that show can work because there are not a lot of a, b, c, and even d class dancers that are a little bit of a household name.

I think the novelty is starting to wear off a little because they've done too many seasons back to back. It was extremely popular at first but then they just milked it too much. One season a year like other shows might have kept people's interest more.

The only singer I was able to guess correctly this season was Leann Rimes. That voice is unmistakable. Seems like just listening to the voice is the only way I'm able to guess since most of the time the clues do nothing for me! The Masked Dancer?? How the heck is that even going to work. They're basically taking away my only hope of guessing correctly (by voice), LOL. I don't know how much fun it's going to be to guess just based off of clue packages, because I don't see how watching them dance is going to help at all!

I also guess the best when I close my eyes and just listen to the voice and it's inflections. Even when they disguise it, the inflections are there. I think what got this season wrong is that it was just long. Three different groups, and by the time we got to the third, I was like - who were the characters in group one? Plus the delays by the world series. I loved the costumes and the players, but had a hard time remembering from week to week. Notebook and all .... lol!

I also guess the best when I close my eyes and just listen to the voice and it's inflections. Even when they disguise it, the inflections are there. I think what got this season wrong is that it was just long. Three different groups, and by the time we got to the third, I was like - who were the characters in group one? Plus the delays by the world series. I loved the costumes and the players, but had a hard time remembering from week to week. Notebook and all .... lol!

I agree that it's hard to remember from one group to the next. The next season they should go back to just one group of 12 or so like there was in the first season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter