MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hey Dawn,

I need 3 more mickey head for magnets,please.
SHIP: DREAM

Grandpa- Mr. Incredibles
Grandma-Mrs. Incredibles
Uncle Brian- Dash Incredibles

Thanks so much
Nancy

I have am surprising my family with tickets to Mickey's Not So Scary Party while we are there on vacation. We are going Sept 3rd 2018.
I just want one invite for the whole group but we have 3 different last names. If it is possible can you please do 1 invite for the
Scott-Kibbe-Puzines party.

Also if you have time, can you please do one of the shirt designs of the family tree that says our family trip 2018 and the names
Eunice, Grace, Stacy, Jo-Ann and Robert?

Also is it ok if I use a few of your mousekeeping thank you envelopes?

Thank you so very much in advance.

Last edited:
I've been in the hospital a few days but I should be going home tomorrow or Tuesday. I will probably start all these on the weekend.

@Eunice D Scott, yes, feel free to use the tip envelopes. Just if you found the ones on my Flickr, that are the fullest resolution, please do not pin them on Pinterest. You can obviously pin the ones on Pinterest. :)

Hi Dawn I really love your dis-signs and was hoping to request one for myself :love:... I would like a license plate design for my rollator (I attach it to the basket in front)
We are going to WDW end of Sept beginning Oct 2018 and attending MNSSHP dressed as Sully and Mike so I hope you can incorporate Monsters Inc along with some halloween elements. I don't know whether to call my device a buggy or royal carriage or something else. If you have time to do this I'd appreciate it very much
Name: Kate
Date: 2018
Park: WDW
TIA...kate

Hey Dawn,

I need 3 more mickey head for magnets,please.
SHIP: DREAM

Grandpa- Mr. Incredibles
Grandma-Mrs. Incredibles
Uncle Brian- Dash Incredibles

Thanks so much
Nancy

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry lack of sleep has gotten to me!

Stroller tag please! Thank you

I have am surprising my family with tickets to Mickey's Not So Scary Party while we are there on vacation. We are going Sept 3rd 2018.
I just want one invite for the whole group but we have 3 different last names. If it is possible can you please do 1 invite for the
Scott-Kibbe-Puzines party.

Also if you have time, can you please do one of the shirt designs of the family tree that says our family trip 2018 and the names
Eunice, Grace, Stacy, Jo-Ann and Robert?

Also is it ok if I use a few of your mousekeeping thank you envelopes?

Thank you so very much in advance.

Omgoodness..... I hope you are ok. If you aren't feeling well please don't stress over it. I am not in a rush and if you can't I do understand. Please get better soon.

Hi Dawn! I hope you are feeling better. I am interested in requesting a stroller tag, but absolutely don't want to overwhelm you or interrupt in your recovery!

As you are able, We would be THRILLED to have the PJ Masks stroller tag (as a part of our super surprise Disneyland vacation!)

On stroller tags/ license plates, please tell me which DISign you would like, and specify whether you would like WDW or DL across the top, give me the child's name, and exactly how you want it. For example, do you want it to say, "SUSIE" or "SUSIE's Stroller", give me the month and year of your trip if you would like that on there. I have the basic templates made, and will just add the lettering.

DISign: PJ Masks stroller tag
WDW or DL: DL
child's name: Keller Pierce (last name is optional, for a boy) and I will leave the wording up to how you think it looks best!
month and year: August 16, 2018

Side note- this trip is also part of his 2nd Birthday- so if you have any awesome birthday DISigns (specifically anything Mickey, Jungle Book or PJ Masks related!) I would be thrilled to see them!

Thank you & I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Love your work!

We are going July 16-21 to WDW

Could I please get a Frozen (Anna, Elsa, Sven, Olaf, and Christof) with The McKenzie Family. Thank you!

I uploaded your tag to my Flickr, if you like it, please download the full resolution copies from there. Sent the link in a PM.

IMG_0716.JPG

@Eunice D Scott , your items are done, but I need you to post at least one more time and make sure that you have your private messaging/conversations turns on, so that I can send you the link to your album on my Flickr account.

@wanttobeinvienna , I tried the tag with both names, and it looked crowded, and terrible. Right now, this is what I have for birthdays and I'm really not feeling well enough or creative enough right now to create anything new, sorry.

Will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like what I've made, please download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_0720.JPG

@wanttobeinvienna , I tried the tag with both names, and it looked crowded, and terrible. Right now, this is what I have for birthdays and I'm really not feeling well enough or creative enough right now to create anything new, sorry.

Will PM you the link to my Flickr and if you like what I've made, please download the full resolution copies from there.

View attachment 333698
I'm DYING!!!! These are WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you & I really do hope you are feeling better soon!

Hi I have a trip in october of 2018 and would like to get a few things made up.
The first is a stroller tag for walt disney world with the name Gabriel in mickey theme would love steamboat will if possible.
the next is a pretend airline ticket to walt disney world arriving date 10/12 departure 10/18
there may be others in the future thanks

@courthill04 , I am done with the items that you requested for Gabriel. Sent you a PM with the link to my Flickr and if you like the items I've made, please download the full resolution copies from there. IMG_0728.JPG

If you have time and we you are feeling better.

Can I please get:

a mickey head with the graduation cap that says Congrats Grad 2018
Grace -female

wizard cap mickey head with 2018
Robert -male

Tie dye mickey head #4 with Bow with 2018
Jo-Ann-Female

And do you have any army mickey heads?
I need one with 2018
Stacy- Female

I am making autograph books and just want to but mickey heads on the covers. I would so greatly appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!