MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hello! I was hoping you can make me a couple designs for our upcoming trip on dec 1st.
Red Mickey ornament - David
Red Mickey ornament - Mommy
Red Mickey ornament - Daddy
I love your designs and you have made me some great ones in the past. Thank you so much!

Hi! It doesn't look like you downloaded these items. Not sure if you want them or not, but just a heads up that I'm starting to purge out my Flickr because I do not want to pay to have a Flickr account and I only get 1,000 photos. I plan to do a pretty heavy purge this weekend. :)

IMG_3660.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @MataHari22. I am really liking your designs! I was wondering if I could get one design from you.

Name: Merry
Cruise Ship: Disney Fantasy
Design: Little Mermaid Mickey Head

Our cruise is on December 8th. Our trip starts Dec. 1st. So, if you are able to do one design for me that I can get by the end of next week, I would really appreciate it! I understand if it is to soon.

Your Ariel is done. I will pm you the link. If you like it you can download the full resolution copy from there. Please save it right away because I will need to purge my Flickr more quickly on regular basis from now on.

phonto.png

Hi MataHari22,

Thank you so much for your time, talent, and creative designs. We are going on a DCL cruise at the end of January
and would like to request some of your designs for magnets. If you would please create the following at your convenience
I would really appreciate it!

Magic itinerary map
Ears: Berget Family, Disney Magic
Miami, Key West, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Miami
January 25-30, 2019

Word Cloud Disney Logo
Red Mickey head w/red writing , blue waves w/blue writing
Berget Family, Disney Magic
Miami, Key West, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Marvel day at Sea, Tim, Shelly, Alicia, Tyler, Austin

Rapunzel Mickey Head with hair on left, crown, and sun on right Alicia

Graduation Hat Mickey Head Class of 2018 Alicia

Marvel Character MHs
MDAS on left ear and name on right ear, character in the middle
Thor - Alicia
Captain America - Tyler
Iron Man - Tim
Black Widow - Shelly
Spiderman - Austin

5 Porthole MHs with
Names in left ear, Disney Magic in right ear, Family name - The Berget Family
Mickeys for Tim, Tyler, Austin
Minnies for Shelly, Alicia

Minnie and Daisy, Castaway Cay, Mom and Alicia

Thank you so very much!

Hi MataHari22,

Thank you so much for your time, talent, and creative designs. We are going on a DCL cruise at the end of January
and would like to request some of your designs for magnets. If you would please create the following at your convenience
I would really appreciate it!

Magic itinerary map
Ears: Berget Family, Disney Magic
Miami, Key West, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Miami
January 25-30, 2019

Word Cloud Disney Logo
Red Mickey head w/red writing , blue waves w/blue writing
Berget Family, Disney Magic
Miami, Key West, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Marvel day at Sea, Tim, Shelly, Alicia, Tyler, Austin

Rapunzel Mickey Head with hair on left, crown, and sun on right Alicia

Graduation Hat Mickey Head Class of 2018 Alicia

Marvel Character MHs
MDAS on left ear and name on right ear, character in the middle
Thor - Alicia
Captain America - Tyler
Iron Man - Tim
Black Widow - Shelly
Spiderman - Austin

5 Porthole MHs with
Names in left ear, Disney Magic in right ear, Family name - The Berget Family
Mickeys for Tim, Tyler, Austin
Minnies for Shelly, Alicia

Minnie and Daisy, Castaway Cay, Mom and Alicia

Thank you so very much!

I think I'm done with everything you asked for. I will send a pm with the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there. Flickr was being kind of weird. It kept saying that there was only 12 items in your album even though everything was saying it was in the album when you looked at them individually. I deleted everything and re uploaded it all. Seems to be ok now. If there's any issues, let me know.

phonto.png

Wow!! :cloud9: They are absolutely wonderful! I love the coordinating color font on the MDAS MHs and the character pictures are just perfect.:yay: All of them are awesome!! I am so grateful!:thanks:

I would appreciate it if you would just fix one little detail in the Itinerary map and that is the date should be the 30th instead of the 29th.

Thanks so much!

Hello!

Your designs are wonderful! I would love to give some to my children on our upcoming trip (departing 12/7). Can I please request the following:

1. Mickey Airline tickets to Disney World 12/7-12/16 for Natalie, Julia, James, and Jack (one each)
2. Invitation for Natalie, Julia, James, and Jack:
  • 12/8 Hollywood & Vine Minnie's Christmas dinner (3:30pm) followed by Fantasmic
  • 12/9 Crystal Palace (8:15am)
  • 12/9 Chef Mickey (5:50pm)
  • 12/9 Pirate fireworks cruise (8:45pm)
  • 12/10 Akershus (8:15am)
  • 12/10 Coral Reef (4:15pm)
  • 12/10 Candlelight Processional (6:45pm)
  • 12/11 MVMCP
  • 12/12 Bon Voyage breakfast (10:15am)
  • 12/13 Rainforest Café at AK (4:00pm)
  • 12/14 Be our Guest lunch (11:30am)
  • 12/14 1900 Park Fare (5:25pm)
  • 12/15 Sci-Fi Diner (5:00pm)
3. Pirates League Invitation for Natalie, Julia, James 12/9 11:30am

Thank you so much for your time and talent!!!

Hi MataHari22,

Love your DISigns!

We're surprising our boys with a February trip and would like to request Airline tickets
They are for Alex, Ben & Luke (one for each)
Baltimore to Disney World
2/2/19 to 2/9/19

They'll be getting a box from Santa with the tickets and some other Disney goodies in it. If you have any kind of letter from Mickey we could add to the box that would be awesome.

Thanks!

MataHari22,

Where have you been all my Disney planning life? Lol. Your work is absolutely adorable! We are planning our first trip to WDW for our daughter’s 5th birthday in Feb 2019. It’s a surprise so I’ve been planning life crazy for quite some time.

I would absolutely love your help with the following, if time permits:

UPDATED (as I went back in all the posts and saw what templates/designs you had)
- Stroller tag: Disney Princesses, Princess Caliann
- Airline ticket: Caliann, Walt Disney World, February 7-13 2019
- WDW Invitation: Caliann, Surprise you are going to Walt Disney World, February 7-13 2019
- CRT Birthday Dinner Invitation: Princess Caliann, Cinderella’s Royal Table to celebrate your 5th Birthday dinner, February 10th 2019 at 4:35pm
- BBB Invitation: Caliann, February 10th 2019 at 8:15am
- Storybook Dining with Snow White Invitation: This is a new Character dining at Artist Point with Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy and the Queen starting 12/16/18... do you by chance have an invitation for this one yet if not can you one if it’s not too difficult please? If so can you do one for Caliann, February 8th 2019, 4:15pm? Thanks!!!
Welcome Letter: Port Orleans Riverside Tiana Welcome Letter, Caliann.

Please let me know if you are able to help with these! Thank you soooo much!

Hope you are feeling better!!! Jen

Last edited:
Hi Matahari22,
I would be so grateful if you would make some dining invites for me! Love your style :)
We arrive on Dec.30/18

The invites are for Lucas, Sophie and Zoe.

Dec.31/18 - NYE -dinner at Hoop Dee Doo
Jan.1/19 - dinner at Mama Melrose
Jan.2 - lunch at Garden Grill
Jan.2 - dinner at Teppan Edo
Jan.3 - dinner at Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Jan.4 - dinner at Yak & Yeti
Jan.5 - dinner at Sci Fi Dine In
Jan.6 - dinner at Ohana

Thank you very much!

Hello!

Your designs are wonderful! I would love to give some to my children on our upcoming trip (departing 12/7). Can I please request the following:

1. Mickey Airline tickets to Disney World 12/7-12/16 for Natalie, Julia, James, and Jack (one each)
2. Invitation for Natalie, Julia, James, and Jack:
  • 12/8 Hollywood & Vine Minnie's Christmas dinner (3:30pm) followed by Fantasmic
  • 12/9 Crystal Palace (8:15am)
  • 12/9 Chef Mickey (5:50pm)
  • 12/9 Pirate fireworks cruise (8:45pm)
  • 12/10 Akershus (8:15am)
  • 12/10 Coral Reef (4:15pm)
  • 12/10 Candlelight Processional (6:45pm)
  • 12/11 MVMCP
  • 12/12 Bon Voyage breakfast (10:15am)
  • 12/13 Rainforest Café at AK (4:00pm)
  • 12/14 Be our Guest lunch (11:30am)
  • 12/14 1900 Park Fare (5:25pm)
  • 12/15 Sci-Fi Diner (5:00pm)
3. Pirates League Invitation for Natalie, Julia, James 12/9 11:30am

Thank you so much for your time and talent!!!

Hi. I think I got everything you asked for. I will pm you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there. Please download and save them quickly because I will be purging quickly from now on since flicker will be greatly reducing what you can have there for free. :)

IMG_4032.jpg

@Jen W , I will probably start on your requests this weekend. Just an FYI that you will need at least 2 more posts so that you can enable private messages. You will need to do this so that when I'm done I can send you thing link to my Flickr.

Hi MataHari22,

Love your DISigns!

We're surprising our boys with a February trip and would like to request Airline tickets
They are for Alex, Ben & Luke (one for each)
Baltimore to Disney World
2/2/19 to 2/9/19

They'll be getting a box from Santa with the tickets and some other Disney goodies in it. If you have any kind of letter from Mickey we could add to the box that would be awesome.

Thanks!

These are done. I will send you the link to my Flickr and if you want them you can download the full resolution copies.
IMG_4037.JPG

@Jen W , I will probably start on your requests this weekend. Just an FYI that you will need at least 2 more posts so that you can enable private messages. You will need to do this so that when I'm done I can send you thing link to my Flickr.
Thanks so much!!! Really appreciate it and absolutely will ensure I’m able to receive PMs. You’re the best.

Hi!! I was wondering if you are able to do Alaska designs? We will be cruising in July 2019 to Alaska and i love the buffalo check background with Alaskan animals (moose is my fav) and maybe the Ship name and The Berdinka Family, and the date- we're on the Wonder and were thinking it would be a great addition to our door- is that something you are able to do?

Hi!! First I love your designs you are super talented and so glad there are people like you to help us out!! Would love to have a few Mickey heads to turn into magnets!
-First one Disney Fantasy on one ear and February 2019 on the other
With Star Wars characters
-Fantasy on one ear and Jace on the other Porgs/Chewbacca design
- Fantasy/Nagel Family
Boat or captain Mickey
-“MeMe” Mouse/Fantasy
Minnie Mouse (Cruise style if possible)
-Fantasy/Arielle
Moana if you have a design for her if not A cute Minnie

Do you have a generic Magic Kingdom ticket? I can fill out the names there are 5 ( Addie, Jace, Cole, Arielle and Ella Jean) We are going February 2019.

Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
MataHari22,

Where have you been all my Disney planning life? Lol. Your work is absolutely adorable! We are planning our first trip to WDW for our daughter’s 5th birthday in Feb 2019. It’s a surprise so I’ve been planning life crazy for quite some time.

I would absolutely love your help with the following, if time permits:

UPDATED (as I went back in all the posts and saw what templates/designs you had)
- Stroller tag: Disney Princesses, Princess Caliann
- Airline ticket: Caliann, Walt Disney World, February 7-13 2019
- WDW Invitation: Caliann, Surprise you are going to Walt Disney World, February 7-13 2019
- CRT Birthday Dinner Invitation: Princess Caliann, Cinderella’s Royal Table to celebrate your 5th Birthday dinner, February 10th 2019 at 4:35pm
- BBB Invitation: Caliann, February 10th 2019 at 8:15am
- Storybook Dining with Snow White Invitation: This is a new Character dining at Artist Point with Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy and the Queen starting 12/16/18... do you by chance have an invitation for this one yet if not can you one if it’s not too difficult please? If so can you do one for Caliann, February 8th 2019, 4:15pm? Thanks!!!
Welcome Letter: Port Orleans Riverside Tiana Welcome Letter, Caliann.

Please let me know if you are able to help with these! Thank you soooo much!

Hope you are feeling better!!! Jen

Hi, I believe I'm done with everything you requested. I will PM you the link and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_4164.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!