MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

@kellyvaleo , This is what I've done. With the Maryland Flag ears, it wasn't easy to try and get the flag in there, the way the flag is designed. I did one with black ears, in case you wanted a name and date in the ears. If you like these designs, I will upload them to my Flickr for you. Let me know if you want a name/date in the flag ears, or anything else you might want me to do.

phonto.png

Last edited:
@kellyvaleo , This is what I've done. With the Maryland Flag ears, it wasn't easy to try and get the flag in there, the way the flag is designed. I did one with black ears, in case you wanted a name and date in the ears. If you like these designs, I will upload them to my Flickr for you. Let me know if you want a name/date in the flag ears, or anything else you might want me to do.

View attachment 295774
I LOVE these! Both of the flag ones look great! Can you add one that has a Goofy theme that says Dad and an Eeyore them that says mom? I really appreciate it!!

Hi,
I saw the stroller tags/license plate "Mickey and the Roadster Racers" that you made for someone. Would you be able to make one for my Grandson Anthony? Also, we will be celebrating my granddaughter's birthday and I always have a tag/license plate made for her too. Could you make something Star Wars for her that says Celebrating Juliana's Birthday! (she likes Rey}. If you do autograph covers, could I get one for Juliana (Star wars theme) and one for Anthony (Mickey and the Roadster Racers) size 4x6 or 5x7. Thank you so much. We leave February 27th.

Last edited:

Your designs are beautiful. I am wondering if you would have time to create 4 dining invitations for me?
They are for Mia and Cole. First one: Chef Mickey's July 16 at 5:30
2nd one: 1900 Park Fare July 17 at 5:25 3rd one Rain Forest Cafe Disney Springs July 18th at 5:30
and the last one: Crystal Palace July 19th at 8:30am. Thank you. If you don't have time, I understand.:flower::flower3:pixiedust:

Thank you for taking the time to create the stroller tags and autograph covers for my family. They came out awesome. The kids will love them. My granddaughter will be thrilled with the Star Wars designs. She is no longer interested in princesses or anything cutesy (I'm sad though). My grandson loves Mickey period. I appreciate how quickly you were able to make these for us. I have already downloaded them as well. Thanks again!

Hi Dawn,

Can I please request a DCL logo word cloud with the following words:

Disney Magic
March 2018
Miami
Key West
Nassau
Castaway Cay
At Sea
Aquadunk

Many thanks!!!

You do such great work! I'd love to request a few things if you have time:

Dining invites for Devin and Brayden:
Hollywood and Vine June 13th at 8:10
1900 Park Fare June 12th at 5:45
Sci-Fi Theater June 13th at 11:55
Crystal Palace June 14th at 12:45
Garden Grill June 15th at 12:30

If you have time, I was wondering if you could also make some invites to the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party for June 13th and the Fireworks Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom on June 14th?

Thank you!

Hi Dawn, We're going to Disney for my 65th birthday in December. Do you have any Christmas themed DISigns for a birthday. Also looking for Christmas themed DISigns for stroller tags with CABARLE FAMILY and name tags for my grandkids. Names: AVERY, AARON, JONATHAN, BRADY & NATE. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Hi Dawn, We're going to Disney for my 65th birthday in December. Do you have any Christmas themed DISigns for a birthday. Also looking for Christmas themed DISigns for stroller tags with CABARLE FAMILY and name tags for my grandkids. Names: AVERY, AARON, JONATHAN, BRADY & NATE. THANKS SO MUCH!!

I don't have anything for Xmas/Birthday I don't think. Were you looking for a T Shirt design? Do you have a favorite character(s)? I can try and make something for you. I can make up a few options for you.

I don't think I've done Xmas stroller tags either, but I can do that, too. So, you would need 6 total with Xmas designs?

Hi Dawn! Thanks again so much for the beautiful DCL logo word clouds you already did for me. I would like to request the following Mickey Heads so I can make FE gifts:

1. Jungle book design with Ben in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
2. Maui (from Moana) design with Nathan in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
3. Star Wars design with Camden in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
4. DCL pirates design with William in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
5. A Mickey or Minnie Head possibly with a party hat that says Happy Birthday Tanya.

Many thanks!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!