Mattel Minnie Mouse Plush from 1990's

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was a little girl one of my favorite toys was a Minnie Mouse plushie that is from the 1990's and I would like to know if she is the rarest of all the plush Minnie Mouse toys made? She was made by Mattel and she was made in 1993 according to her tag and she was part of a set that had a plush Goofy Mickey Donald Duck and then Daisy was added to the set. Minnie wears a pink outfit with a white bow with pink polka dots. I LOVED this Minnie Mouse so much that she became my best friend and went on vacations with me and car rides and anywhere you could name and in fact my cousin wanted the exact same Minnie Mouse plushie that my mom got my cousin one for Christmas. And Minnie is still in my old toys but she is showing signs of being cleaned from all her love. Is this Mattel Minnie worth anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter