Mattel The Hunchback Of Notre Dame Quasimodo plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My aunt's boyfriend used to collect Disney plushies and when I went to visit my aunt she and I found a Quasimodo plush that was part of a plush series of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame characters made by Mattel and it belonged to my aunt's boyfriend. Quasimodo has a removable cape and crown and is wearing his regular outfit over his festival clothes. I had never even seen this Quasimodo before and so i'm wondering if it's rare or not? I do know that Disney Store had a plush Quasimodo rag doll and is also rare to learn about too. Did Mattel make very few of these plushies?

My aunt's boyfriend used to collect Disney plushies and when I went to visit my aunt she and I found a Quasimodo plush that was part of a plush series of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame characters made by Mattel and it belonged to my aunt's boyfriend. Quasimodo has a removable cape and crown and is wearing his regular outfit over his festival clothes. I had never even seen this Quasimodo before and so i'm wondering if it's rare or not? I do know that Disney Store had a plush Quasimodo rag doll and is also rare to learn about too. Did Mattel make very few of these plushies?

Quasi is my DS#1 favorite, he has a big collection. Festival clothes? Did you take a photo of it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter