MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

okay ladies....here is the slide show

FYI - the AUTOGRAPH pages from Kristy are ONLY for the MAW album's!

and these are the title and back pages I made for the two BG kids we are already signed up for....

P1110959.jpg

P1110944.jpg

I have everything packaged up to send out to you all....am holding Sandy's for later shipment per her request and Rachal's until we meet up - when do you want to do that Rachal?

please post when you receive your packages!

thanks again for everyone's help with the pages, pixie dust to cover shipping & page protectors and Shawna's donation of the albums!

Hi Everyone!!

I am Wendy one of the Big Give friends!!! I just wanted to thank you all so much for helping create the AMAZING scrap book that you made for Noah and his family!!!!! It is an amazing piece of artwork actually!!!! This was just so very special and kind of all of you!!! I really love it and know that they will too!!!

Thank you sooo much from the bottom of my heart,
Wendy ( ::grouphug:

Hi Everyone!!

I am Wendy one of the Big Give friends!!! I just wanted to thank you all so much for helping create the AMAZING scrap book that you made for Noah and his family!!!!! It is an amazing piece of artwork actually!!!! This was just so very special and kind of all of you!!! I really love it and know that they will too!!!

Thank you sooo much from the bottom of my heart,
Wendy ( ::grouphug:

you are most welcome Wendy...it was fun putting this all together....the other 3 albums we have (well one is spoken for Alyssa) are all going to be the same layouts!

I will post photos here also when the BG families post on their threads!

Got mine this morning! They're awesome in person. Thank you, Lisa for hostessing, and thanks everyone for making great pages!

Got mine! They are beautiful! Thanks for hostessing Lisa, and to everyone else for the beautiful pages!

Noah's mom posted the following on her thread tonight......

here is the link again to their thread if you want to post over there

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2896404

they LOVE IT!!!

thank you again ladies for all your help!!!

Second give of the day!

And forgive me ladies but I do not want to leave anyone out. I adore that there were so many ladies that went and took their time to make us such and amazing scrapbook! My mother would never forgive me if I did not thank each of you! Plus I don't think I could sleep tonight. I know all the effort that goes into these amazing creations and to have a book full of them. From the bottom of my heart thank you all!

Disney Barlans~ Thank you for the fab parade time pages! I LOVE the mickey head ribbon!!! Actually I love it all!

JJ&JHsmom~ The magical memories page is awesome. Thank you!! It is so symmetrical and if you know me you know how much I adore that! <3

JohnsonsLoveDisney~ The castle page and all the silver on black is fabulous! The kids love the glitter castle and so do I! Thank you!

LOVEMY3KIDDOS~ Believe in the magic! So many cool elements! EEs favorite was the wand and Noah and I love the pennant! Ty and Jackson were having a blast finding mickey heads! Thank you!

morgansmom2000~ Thank you! Mousin around I LOVE the way you did the font! This is Ty's favorite page he loves all the mickeys!

Mouseaddicts~ Home away from home! Thank you! I love the house that is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen!

mommy2mrb ~ The front page is completely awesome! I love that the back page everyones names <3 So even years from now they will remember all the love that went into this album! I love love love the honeycomb effect on the fun times page! Thank you!

KKBeaton~ Love the autograph page and thank you for the little note we will have to get some autographs on those so very cool! I love the pencil it just looks cool! Thank you!

3pletprincesses and her family (Fatima, Jeffery, Christina, and Jennifer)~ You did so many awesome pages for us! I love the Wish Upon a Star page but I love it even more knowing it was a family effort how awesome is that!!! EE loved the tink and so do I ! Thank you!! Fingers crossed we will get to put the splashing around page to good use! Noah loved the Goofy page! And the little boys were very excited to see an angry Donald he is so cool!

Mickeyteacher ~ Thank you for the beautiful album !!

Princessnancy96 wdwmickey rlovew JJ&JHsmom disney barlans and mommy2mrb thank you all for contributing to the things that bring it all together!

Without you all I would not have this amazing album and that is what it is so amazing and so filled with love <3

They are all referring it as their pretty book! Bless them Mommy is a scrapbooking failure. I have not scrapbooked in years but THIS I think I can handle. Thank you ladies so very very much! I was going to take pictures of all of the ones they loved till I realized they loved ALL of them!

The kiddos with all the days treasures! Thank you all <3

Ladies I just wanted to stop by and thank you again <3 my husband saw the book last night and he thinks it is amazing. Plus he is excited we are going to have real pictures for a change ;) I tend to put pics on a flash drive and leave them ;) We will seriously treasure it always thank you! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!